• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Dark Avatar (Balancing Avatar?)

Moonelight

Verified Member
I think this idea is a good one, it works well for balancing in my opinion.

I think with some config tweaks then it would be definitely something I'd want on my server :D It would definitely give another side to bending. I can see players forming some sort of alliances with the dark and light avatars and rage wars against each other, or at least give them something interesting to have between them, maybe some sort of team system could be made for this, I know Factions is out there but like in /b who, it could say if you are good/bad/neutral from your alignment towards an avatar? I might just be rambling due it being late oh well

I thought I'd keep this thread alive for you Fly :)
I actually like those ideas... The team ones.
Create a separate thread with that idea and put the link to this thread in the post! Say (Branch From Dark Avatar Thread)..
It would really help get it noticed and it might convince more staff to add this!