• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CustomPillars

CustomPillars 0.2.7 // PK 1.8.6

Sam1370

Verified Member
Sam1370 submitted a new resource:

CustomPillars - RaiseEarth but better.

View attachment 3236
GitHub

I've always been frustrated that RaiseEarth is either a wall or a small 1-by-7 pillar. So I made CustomPillars, which fixes that.

To use it you simply have the CustomPillars ability and left click. Here you can edit the X, Y, and Z of your pillar. After that, you simply exit out of the GUI and then hold shift where you want your pillar to appear; it's as simple as that.

In the config are...
Read more about this resource...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
My Observation:
I get the feeling your intention was to make this ability for building purposes, right? Not critizing, but I think it would be hard and a bit a wasteful to use in the middle of the battle and when you're open for an attack, as the gui covers the screen and delays you. Other than that, as I said - good for building and I will download it.

I leave a renew feedback after testing it. I bet this would be good one!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
My Observation:
I get the feeling your intention was to make this ability for building purposes, right? Not critizing, but I think it would be hard and a bit a wasteful to use in the middle of the battle and when you're open for an attack, as the gui covers the screen and delays you. Other than that, as I said - good for building and I will download it.

I leave a renew feedback after testing it. I bet this would be good one!
The plugin saves the settings you put and the only time you have to see the GUI again is if the server resets or you want to change the setting.

Or at least it's supposed to

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
This allow an earthbenders to change their raiseearth to individual size? That's interesting. Is there a limit? (Like can the owner make the max to 6x6 size so that players don't go overboard the given limit?).

xNuminousx

Verified Member
This allow an earthbenders to change their raiseearth to individual size? That's interesting. Is there a limit? (Like can the owner make the max to 6x6 size so that players don't go overboard the given limit?).
Yes, in the config the server owner can set a max size for the X, Y, and Z of a RaiseEarth.