• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CustomPillars

Earthbending CustomPillars 0.2.7 // PK 1.8.6

CustomPillars banner 2.png

GitHub

I've always been frustrated that RaiseEarth is either a wall or a small 1-by-7 pillar. So @xNuminousx and I made CustomPillars, which fixes that.
(Permission: bending.ability.custompillars)

To use it you simply have the CustomPillars ability and left click. Here you can edit the X, Y, and Z of your pillar. After that, you simply exit out of the GUI and then hold shift where you want your pillar to appear; it's as simple as that.

In the config are options to set the max range for the pillar from the person (e.g if the max range is 30 if someone is trying to summon a pillar 50 blocks away it won't work.)

There's also (of course) options to set the max X, Y, and Z the pillar can be, along with the cooldown, which by default is set to 5000 milliseconds (5 seconds.)

I hope you enjoy this ability--it's my first one!
If you would like to contribute just hop onto the GitHub, edit, and submit a pull request! Thanks!

New demo:

Old demo:

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.
Author
CustomElements
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest updates

1. CustomPillars 0.2.7

- This update fixes the critical issue that many of you have been reporting - the pillars aren't...
  2. CustomPillars 0.2.6

- Added usage instructions in the description
  3. CustomPillars 0.2.5

- Fixed a minor bug

Latest reviews

Seems like an interesting resource, and definitely one I would update. But it does seem a little tasking and in some respects over powered, mostly for the time spent in the GUI changing and finding a preferred size. Instead this could be updated in order to change dependent on which hot bar slot you are currently in. Kind of like water arms, but you change the size from lets say 1 x 2 on the first to 6 x 4 on the ninth. All in all not a bad resource but could be defiantly updated.
CustomElements
CustomElements
Thank you for the review--I might try to implement some of these changes later on. :)
I don't know why but the walls always face on a specific direction. Often times it would raise sideways or vertically. Other than that, when the values are too high, the walls don't even raise up anymore. But, the idea in itself is useful and innovative.
CustomElements
CustomElements
The problem has been resolved, thank you for your report!