• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sounds neat :p

A version of IceSpike that is charged would be really cool. I do think 0.1 damage is way too low, though. That would mean you'd have to hit them 200 times to kill them xD

I think 1 heart each (2 damage) with an extra heart for all 3 hitting (4 hearts/8 damage total) would be much better. But that's just my opinion :p

Nice idea though :)

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
That's why I included the non-integer number or what they are called. I just didn't want you to confuse, making you mistakenly believe that it is 1 heart and a half :D

MASTER-Pakku

Verified Member
I love this suggestion! Water does not has a charge move yet, so this is great! But does it only works if you are near water and snow, or will it also work when you are near ice?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yes, they have more than just one charge technique, unlike waterbending having one.
=======
I do think 0.1 damage is way too low, though.
I had realized that I made a typo, as it was suppose to be 1.0*. I'm gonna fixed that number now, lol.

P.S. If both or one of you have ideas what other application this featuring ability could have, please share it. If I like it, I'll add it to my post.

TheWaterChief

Staff member
Bug Tester
Verified Member
This is a very good suggestion. I think a lot of people would want this. This can be combined with IceSpike, which we have now. I think: the ability Finn_Buenno very similar if it to combine, you can get a really good ability that will be liked by everyone.
We all hope that our esteemed concept designers will pay attention to it!

RikudoSannin

Verified Member
I believe that ProjectKorra needs this ability. As IceSpike is a very strange ability and if he is replaced, it will be wonderful. I agree with Andrey_Frolov that concept designers should pay attention to this.

Loony

Verified Member
I like this idea, however I feel like it might be better as a combo?
Regardless, looking into!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Maybe just hold shift > some particle effect to show the move is charged > left click at the target?
With the existing feature of rising multiple spikes and my next requested to work on snow as well would conflict with the first triggered key... On second thought, it kinda would make sense for the aesthetical look because it would like it was charged up by erupting than bursting to the click area/thing. I can agree with your chosen activation and I would stick with that.

Loony, nah...

Status
Not open for further replies.