• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I still think it should automatically bind those four in case they want to use it. And then it would automatically rebind the previously bound moves back into their assigned slots.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So are you saying that this is a ridiculous suggestion? Because that is what you are implying.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
See the type of joke you were using was the kind that isn't meant for the internet, as no one can tell definitively that you are being sarcastic.

Kwesi

Verified Member
Also what ElementalSphere would do is clear all your bindings and then save them, then put the 4 listed moves in on slots 1 2 3 and 4. This is so you can't use other bending. To prevent this completely using the combo would disable /b bind for the time being. I am still debating wether you have to be in the avatarstate or not to use this move.
I think that this should be reserved for use only in the AvatarState and that is because 1: that's a criterion for any AvatarCombo ability consisting of all four elements and 2: only in the AvatarState have I ever seen an avatar with the capacity to perform an ability like this - it just makes more sense.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes so only in the avatarstate it is. New look of move:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: ElementalSphere
Combo Path:
Fireblast [Tap Shift] >
Watermanipulation [L-click water source or plant] >
Earthblast [L-click earthbendable block] >
Airblast [Tap Shift]
Description:
This move was used by Aang when facing Fire Lord Ozai. You must be in the avatarstate when using the combo or it will not work. This combo provides limited flight, a boost in speed, and gives you Fireblast, Earthblast, Airblast, and Watermanipulation while making them much stronger than normal, allowing you to easily overcome your opponent in bending, or you can choose to hit them with the sphere causing decent knockback and hurting them in the process. This combo lasts for <insert time in seconds here>. You still have the buffs of being in the avatarstate while in this combo. (Hence where you get the speed from)

Last edited:

Kwesi

Verified Member
Yes so only in the avatarstate it is. New look of move:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: ElementalSphere
Combo Path:
Fireblast [Tap Shift] >
Watermanipulation [L-click water source or plant] >
Earthblast [L-click earthbendable block] >
Airblast [Tap Shift]
Description:
This move was used by Aang when facing Fire Lord Ozi. You must be in the avatarstate when using the combo or it will not work. This combo provides limited flight, a boost in speed, and gives you Fireblast, Earthblast, Airblast, and Watermanipulation while making them much stronger than normal, allowing you to easily overcome your opponent in bending, or you can choose to hit them with the sphere causing decent knockback and hurting them in the process. This combo lasts for <insert time in seconds here>. You still have the buffs of being in the avatarstate while in this combo. (Hence where you get the speed from)
His name is spelt Ozai, but that's not bad! The ability has developed nicely so far. :)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Avatar Sphere sounds great but Mist himself has denied several threads for it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That's because the other posts weren't as boss as mine; mine has ALL the boss.

EDIT: I found the thread, and what I have done with it has made it so it won't do what MistPhizzle said it would do. (Hypothetically, it should not lag as bad and should be smoother since it isn't blocky.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
MORE COMBOOOOOOS. Lol just for the fun times. But I do actually have another combo in mind. But it is still in the thought process. I'll put it here when I have thought it out thoroughly.

Kwesi

Verified Member
MORE COMBOOOOOOS. Lol just for the fun times. But I do actually have another combo in mind. But it is still in the thought process. I'll put it here when I have thought it out thoroughly.
Okay, sounds good. I'm thinking up some more as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.