• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ability of Water / Earth - GrassManipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Admit but would be really cool if these exist dominations this image

Hopefully in the future these dominations exist.
:p
Since you clearly don't know what 'non-canon' means I'll tell you. 'Canon' means it happens in the series and has been established as fact. 'Non-Canon' means it either cannot, or did not happen. That chart is clearly false since:
A: Combustion is only firebending, not firebending and air
B: lava bending is only earthbending, not fire and earth
C: snow is just water bending, not air and water

The only thing this has to do with avatar are that there are four elements and the symbols used to represent them.

Adam

Verified Member
Hm..... well........ I think that image was about combining the elements.... right?
It is not about how sub-bending is, but how elements combine(i guess).
I know, this still doesn't prove anything, just wanted to say.;)

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hm..... well........ I think that image was about combining the elements.... right?
It is not about how sub-bending is, but how elements combine(i guess).
I know, this still doesn't prove anything, just wanted to say.;)
You can't really combine the elements in that way. Waterbending and Airbending can be used to move clouds. That's about as far as combination goes. Plantbending is a thing to a degree with waterbending. You can pull water from plants and (in the shows) move the plants (this has only been seen to be done with swamp vines and seaweed, plants that have a large enough amount of water). If you want to know about anything about what can and cannot be done with bending just message me.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
You can't really combine the elements in that way. Waterbending and Airbending can be used to move clouds. That's about as far as combination goes. Plantbending is a thing to a degree with waterbending. You can pull water from plants and (in the shows) move the plants (this has only been seen to be done with swamp vines and seaweed, plants that have a large enough amount of water). If you want to know about anything about what can and cannot be done with bending just message me.
Plantbending in the comics also show manipulation of leaves and flowers. c:

Nicky0915

Verified Member
Nah. I just went outside, earthbent up a piece of earth, busted my window (oopsie :D), went to my room, lavabent the chunk of earth to the measurements of my face, and sealed it in with glue.

#WhenYou'reInTheGhetto

Status
Not open for further replies.