• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Ability of Water / Earth - GrassManipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
Grass Manipulation
Not sure if this ability does exist in Avatar The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. It is the ability of the handling of plants. With GrassManipulation you can make that grass grow from the ground and be able to control the grass making people get stuck.

Element
Water or Earth
I thought the Waterbenders could have this ability to control the plant for having water in them. And Earthbenders how plants are connected to the ground and pull their nutrients, they could also have this ability

How To Use
With the skill slot holding the Shift and pointing to an area where the grass will create Player is pointing. With grass created or already in one safe location the left hand mouse button pointing to the target, will do to create Grass (minecraft: tallgrass) below the target causing him to get stuck.

Duration
To complete the creation of the grass block in the town will have to hold Shift for 7s. The block will last Grass 10s. The creation of Grass (minecraft: tallgrass) lasts 5s.

Damage
Any

Speed
The speed of the creation of the grass block is 1.0

Distance
Distance to creating grass block is 20 blocks to all sides of the Player. The distance to the creation of Grass leave the person arrested is 20 blocks. The Size of the Building Blocks of grass is 41 making a circle

Physics of the Ability
Grass (ID : 2) / Grass (ID : 31:1)

This image is probably not the real Avatar, more searched the internet and found these skills GrassBending.

Hold Shift

Left Hand Mouse Button

Last edited:

Ryan Max

Verified Member
Plantbending is a discipline of waterbending. There isn't enough earth within plants for them to be bent by earthbenders as they mostly contain water.
The PlantBending is connected to Earth and Water. Look at these pictures.​

Last edited:

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
*facedesk*

The term "earth"bending means the composition of the planet (some exceptions) Not things on the planet.

Second, those charts are fan made. They are not canon.

Third, if this move is added it should be like the kind of plantbending the foggy swamp tribe used

Fourth, this makes me wish you had to pass an "avatar knowledge" quiz to make a move suggestion.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I honestly cant believe that this got 'Looking Into'.... PK Fail.
I like to think they're considering adding more plantbending not the non-canon, Pokémon-esque idea that this page is about.

Ryan Max

Verified Member
Likewise you do not like my suggestion and not believing Earth that dominated Plant, I still think my idea can be done and what Earth can dominate Plant. I have hopes have. :):rolleyes::cool:;):D:p

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Likewise you do not like my suggestion and not believing Earth that dominated Plant, I still think my idea can be done and what Earth can dominate Plant. I have hopes have. :):rolleyes::cool:;):D:p
This would work better in your favor if this plugin wasn't modeled after the show itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.