• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1/4/15 News Update!

Migsel

Verified Member
All glory to his Binary Benevolence and to Ashe36's sassy flames!!!1!
Haha this gave me a good laugh, as I am overwhelmingly happy to see the instation of my true Leader, his Binary Benevolence
Wha is funny? Do you dare disrespect any of the changes and/or the staff positions?!?! Someone get the guillotine11!1!1

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
As I have been granted Maius Imperium, I would like to reassure all you firebenders. Even though blaze has in fact been removed (Blame @Fly for that!), I will be personally adding a new move into fire's arsenal. Fire will gain the move flame rings, which will allow you to create a ring of fire around all entities in a 100 block radius, preventing them from moving for 5 minutes. If they touch the flames, they die instantly.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
guis can u add a move caled instakill where ur charakter 1 shots anyone. this is canon because remember the texas alamo battle in hawaii that happened with abe lincoln on the united arab kingdom of pakistan. ya in that episodes when they flew to the moon ang used this move to 1 shot sokka so ya its canon

KingKamikaze21

Verified Member
guis can u add a move caled instakill where ur charakter 1 shots anyone. this is canon because remember the texas alamo battle in hawaii that happened with abe lincoln on the united arab kingdom of pakistan. ya in that episodes when they flew to the moon ang used this move to 1 shot sokka so ya its canon
That literally had me dying xD