• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete WaterSeal

Possible to make this move?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
In order to water-bend u need to select a source, like in torrent you select a plant or water.
Okay then, i just said up there though xD, It would be like normal, i'd think, when/if you'd make it, it would run off of, water when slecting water, or plants, even bottles.

Sketz

Verified Member
Please excuse @Vidcom, he doesn't waterbend very much. When you phasemelt torrent or surge ice it becomes air not water @Vidcom.
That's alright, I'm just trying to get him or anyone to understand the move, i guess i just have a better In-game visual...
Where i actually see the move already out and stuff, and it operating,

I'm just trying to get this out, i really do think it's a legit move, for a waterbender, or at least upgreading waterbubble, to it, then re-naming it to waterseal. ^-^

Sketz

Verified Member
I'd really like to get MistPhizzles input on this idea... it would help me a lot.
I just really think this would be a very good idea for waterbenders. :)

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I'm personally not a fan of this idea. You can do this easily with torrent while on land, and just using phase change when in water. I keep seeing suggestions for moves that are essentially shortcuts and an alternative for practicing with other moves.

Sketz

Verified Member
I'm personally not a fan of this idea. You can do this easily with torrent while on land, and just using phase change when in water. I keep seeing suggestions for moves that are essentially shortcuts and an alternative for practicing with other moves.

Thanks..........

But torrent can freeze you yes, i said that, that is not what i'm mainly after, just a ball of water around you
You can't do this, because the water will not follow you, the water will not rush around you, nor go underwater and make a airbubble, then coming on land water rushing all around you, this move, isn't possible with other waterbendings in game, and if it is, please show me, i will be happy to test and run it on my server.

Just a simple waterbending move, bubble*, that seals, the player in all water, and can move with the water, like: waterbubble, only better defense.

It's a new waterbubble,

like someone said in the comments,
Fire has : FireShield completly surrounding the player,
Air: AirSheild Completly surrounding the player,
Earth: earthGrab, can be used as a shield to completly surround the player,
Chi: doesn't really count........
water: Yes has surge, but dosn't have a full waterbubble around then like the other elements, when waterbenders in the series CAN do this, as i showed in the video up in the comments.

It's an upgraded version of waterbubble, It's not that much i'm asking really, i'd just really like this move.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Thanks..........

But torrent can freeze you yes, i said that, that is not what i'm mainly after, just a ball of water around you
You can't do this, because the water will not follow you, the water will not rush around you, nor go underwater and make a airbubble, then coming on land water rushing all around you, this move, isn't possible with other waterbendings in game, and if it is, please show me, i will be happy to test and run it on my server.

Just a simple waterbending move, bubble*, that seals, the player in all water, and can move with the water, like: waterbubble, only better defense.

It's a new waterbubble,

like someone said in the comments,
Fire has : FireShield completly surrounding the player,
Air: AirSheild Completly surrounding the player,
Earth: earthGrab, can be used as a shield to completly surround the player,
Chi: doesn't really count........
water: Yes has surge, but dosn't have a full waterbubble around then like the other elements, when waterbenders in the series CAN do this, as i showed in the video up in the comments.

It's an upgraded version of waterbubble, It's not that much i'm asking really, i'd just really like this move.
Just because you want a move doesn't mean they're going to implement it. Just make it a suggestion and they'll decide if it's plugin-worthy.

Sketz

Verified Member
Just because you want a move doesn't mean they're going to implement it. Just make it a suggestion and they'll decide if it's plugin-worthy.
I'm just saying, That's the whole reason i made this, was because i wanted it, it's not just for fun sorry,
I just "think" this "to me" would be very good,
and i know it is there choice,
I'm working hard on defending this UNTIL it says "Denied", This is my idea, and i support this one a lot.
I have had this idea, even before the projectkorra started, but now i can hand out ideas? Yes i would want it.
Why wouldn't i?

tbh, the move you guys have created, Quicksand for earthbenders, It seems pointless to me, sorry, but yes
The move, i have tried, dosn't keep them there that well, and is very hard to even get player in it,
Haven't even seen my own benders use this yet, and yes, it's broadcasted that have new moves,
anyways off topic,

I will defend this move, untill it says denied.

and this is a suggestion to the project-korrra.
That is why it is here,
It's my idea, so yes, yes of course i'll want it in...
seening my own idea in game?
i'm sure anyone would be proud.

Sketz

Verified Member
Yes, Yes i did, update this, a LOT, and very sorry too,
I just need to get what i'm saying out, because of people saying it's already a move, and can be used with torrnet.
even surge, this is different, and i thank all of you that voted, yes to it.
love the support! ^-^

Zafkiel

Verified Member
Thank you, to tell the truth I suggest you rename the abillity Waterdome because i dont know what is the mean of "seal" and for me "dome" was more appropriate in relation to my vocabulary XD I was interested in your post that I start learning Java there a week and I was amused to modify some Abilities as IceSpike, After i try to create my own abillity but nothing very spectacular Just Some potions effects. Yesterday I started experimenting particles but i think I'm still far manipulate water bodies or blocks :(
On all the sites I've found they'm writing "programming requires patience" I do not have a lot of patience really. Oh and I forgot to tell you that despite the fact that I'm not gifted in English I took the trouble to read all your post :). (It took me half an hour XD)

Ps: forgive me use google translation to write the comment

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I'm just saying, That's the whole reason i made this, was because i wanted it, it's not just for fun sorry,
I just "think" this "to me" would be very good,
and i know it is there choice,
I'm working hard on defending this UNTIL it says "Denied", This is my idea, and i support this one a lot.
I have had this idea, even before the projectkorra started, but now i can hand out ideas? Yes i would want it.
Why wouldn't i?

tbh, the move you guys have created, Quicksand for earthbenders, It seems pointless to me, sorry, but yes
The move, i have tried, dosn't keep them there that well, and is very hard to even get player in it,
Haven't even seen my own benders use this yet, and yes, it's broadcasted that have new moves,
anyways off topic,

I will defend this move, untill it says denied.

and this is a suggestion to the project-korrra.
That is why it is here,
It's my idea, so yes, yes of course i'll want it in...
seening my own idea in game?
i'm sure anyone would be proud.
Octopus Form.

Sketz

Verified Member
lol
Thank you, to tell the truth I suggest you rename the abillity Waterdome because i dont know what is the mean of "seal" and for me "dome" was more appropriate in relation to my vocabulary XD I was interested in your post that I start learning Java there a week and I was amused to modify some Abilities as IceSpike, After i try to create my own abillity but nothing very spectacular Just Some potions effects. Yesterday I started experimenting particles but i think I'm still far manipulate water bodies or blocks :(
On all the sites I've found they'm writing "programming requires patience" I do not have a lot of patience really. Oh and I forgot to tell you that despite the fact that I'm not gifted in English I took the trouble to read all your post :). (It took me half an hour XD)

Ps: forgive me use google translation to write the comment
idk, and, the seal, is meaning like.. where you're "Sealed inside a big bubble of water o-o" If that IS the right seal XD

astraelis7

Verified Member
I'm not supporting nor dismissing the idea, but would like to say as far as I know, the plugin does not have something like this - encasing yourself in ice does not count in my opinion and does not produce the desired effect :3 Plus with torrent, the time to perform the move would inevitably cause the opponent to take you down before you have a chance to do anything - plus you are restricted within the ice itself as it is difficult to sufficiently attack the opponent, as far as I see it

astraelis7

Verified Member
Octopus Form.
Octopusform is more or less useless unless the opponent is trapped and cannot fly: it is slow and the knockback counteracts this - no idiot will willing comely near an octopusform when they can easily outrun, even walk, it. It also does not block attacks so it would only be ever considered as a "shield" against actual people (hand to hand combat) otherwise no.

Sketz

Verified Member
I'm not supporting nor dismissing the idea, but would like to say as far as I know, the plugin does not have something like this - encasing yourself in ice does not count in my opinion and does not produce the desired effect :3 Plus with torrent, the time to perform the move would inevitably cause the opponent to take you down before you have a chance to do anything - plus you are restricted within the ice itself as it is difficult to sufficiently attack the opponent, as far as I see it
Yup, that's what i said, but waterseal, again, like i've said, is much more different than, a frozen torrent, you're inside of, it is like waterbubble, but only oppisite, and, there is a less chance of getting stuck, in a frozen torrent, a frozen torrent, you can't move around in, also, with waterseal, all you have to do, to get out of the frozen waterseal, is release shift.

and i do see this taking good effect, because like again, like i've said, it's like an upgraded version of surge aswell, that is just a lot different, because "It's a surge, that covers your whole player"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.