• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete WaterSeal

Possible to make this move?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
That's right... The ORIGINAL WaterSeal, still stands.. you hear that..? COREY?? huh? HUH?

xDDDDD

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I love the idea of the WaterSeal but I would love if the waterseal would be like a "As long as you hold shift it will surround you" I dont like this "Lasting for 15 seconds and having a cool down" but xXSkitzCrafterXx I think you may be on to a brilliant idea

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
That's Weird. And i like your idea aswell. It's a small change and i don't mind it, but the real question here is,

Will even be possible to make?
And if it is, will anyone even make it?

;-;
Well if it is possible which I hope it is I mean water bubble and water seal isn't that different that's why I hope that it can be done

And xXSkitzCrafterXx you like my (as long as you hold shift it won't pop) idea?

Sketz

Verified Member
Well if it is possible which I hope it is I mean water bubble and water seal isn't that different that's why I hope that it can be done

And xXSkitzCrafterXx you like my (as long as you hold shift it won't pop) idea?

Yeah, Also you're right.
It is possible i believe, if you just switch around the coding of Water/Air bubble, making the Block type Water,
Instead of Air, then they can probably configure it down to having a cool water animation effect, such as, Suffocate, the way they/Him(coder) made the air swirl on all sides of the player. Only making it different, where it's water, and more coding configuration.

Idk. I'm not a "Coder" exactly...
And all that is most likely way harder than i think.

:I

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Yeah, Also you're right.
It is possible i believe, if you just switch around the coding of Water/Air bubble, making the Block type Water,
Instead of Air, then they can probably configure it down to having a cool water animation effect, such as, Suffocate, the way they/Him(coder) made the air swirl on all sides of the player. Only making it different, where it's water, and more coding configuration.

Idk. I'm not a "Coder" exactly...
And all that is most likely way harder than i think.

:I
OK and can you try to make the video not private and what is the video

Phorcys77

Verified Member
I think this is a great idea for a move. Earth, Fire and Air have fully shielding moves but water doesn't have one. I'd love to see this move in a future update of the plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.