• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied New blood move: Levitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
its impossible to do so, when someone is being bloodbended they can't bend. Its impossible to resist unless your another bloodbender which has no effect if you are. I do like your idea, but in combat and logic i don't think it makes sense. i know you said high concentration, but it just wouldn't work that way :p. I do like your forum and hope you create more though! xoxo- Waterfan99
I don't think this move is going to happen, sorry. It's best to just stop wasting time on this and start using you time to come up with newer, better ideas.
If they were to do it in the series and be able to endure the pain i'd be all for it, But they can't so i think that you should just be open to the idea of it not being completely doable.

And your right, It is stupid of us to assume they can't but what makes you assume they can? theres zero proof of this actually being done.
And i'm going to throw a little something in your direction, Say they were to bloodbend themselves, how would they pull themselves up when their hands are being pointed at their body?

And even if they could even TILT their hands up a bit they wouldn't be able to go forward or backwards, Only up and down. At least to my knowledge, Feel free to prove me wrong sweetcheeks.
Just the majority of the people posting on your thread. I will check for more.

owlcool

Verified Member
And finally,
I see how you are thinking and how White_Knight was thinking, but that isn't the only reason why it's impossible.
For example, someone is standing on a plate attached to a rope. The person on the plate is trying to pull himself up by pulling the rope upwards. Everyone knows that's stupid, and it isn't possible to do so. The same goes for this idea. You can't levitate/pull something up if you are standing on it, and in this case, when it is in your body. That also makes catapult kinda unlogical, but it's cannon, and we can't miss it. That's why I vote no. #BlameNature :p
Bloodbending is shown to be excruciatingly painful. I don't think anyone in their right minds would perform it on themselves. Also, it's not just water in the blood. The human bosy is 70-something percent water.
Plus me.

owlcool

Verified Member
I see what you mean, and I agree that it would probably be possible for a bloodbender to lift themselfs. But I would imagine that it would be quite painful having your blood moved around in your body like that.
Need I post more people that are against it?

owlcool

Verified Member
With this in mind, it would be STUPID to still think the vast majority of people don't want it. But anyways, that is just opinion.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Waterfan said that they liked the idea.
Gashunk and Simonster didn't say they were against it.
That leaves 4 people that don't want it, out of the 11 people that have commented.

owlcool

Verified Member
Waterfan said that they liked the idea.
Gashunk and Simonster didn't say they were against it.
That leaves 4 people that don't want it, out of the 11 people that have commented.
Gas hunk and simonster did say it was unrealistic. Just because they don't straight up say they dislike the idea does not mean they don't dislike it. @MistPhizzle lock this pointless thread.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Gas hunk and simonster did say it was unrealistic. Just because they don't straight up say they dislike the idea does not mean they don't dislike it. @MistPhizzle lock this pointless thread.
Also doesn't mean that they don't like the idea. And if Mist does lock this thread, it probably won't be because you commanding him to.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
When bloodbending others, you can't exactly guage the pain, as it really has only been shown to put them unconcious. When bloodbending oneself, you know your limits, and you wouldn't be using the full extent of bloodbending, just enough to move your own blood. also this form of bloodbending is different than bloodbending others. Bloodbending others is meant to cause pain, this is meant to just lift oneself.

Then why doesn't the current bloodbending do damage huh?
Because that'd be overpowered as hell.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nice to see you hate letting things go.
Yea, I don't let things go.
You're right, it won't be because @owlcool is telling him to, it'll be because this thread is useless. It has gone way past just an idea for a move. All the coders are looking for is interesting, canon, and realistic moves.
This move is interesting in my eyes. Being able to levitate would be cool. And this is realistic. Being able to bloodbend oneself hasn't shown to be impossible or shown to be possible. That is why it is theoretical.
Because that'd be overpowered as hell.
What's your point? Combustion creates an explosion. Torrent can freeze people in a giant sphere of ice. Those don't sound overpowered in the least to you?
I for one don't like it :mad:
Eh. There will be the haters and non-believers. Can't really do anything about them.

Simonster99

Verified Member
I don't see why people are being so rude and hostile against White_Knight. Everyone is allowed to come with suggestions for moves and abilities. And in the end, It's the creators of the plugin that decides what to add and what not to add *Cough Owlcool Cough*

owlcool

Verified Member
I don't see why people are being so rude and hostile against White_Knight. Everyone is allowed to come with suggestions for moves and abilities. And in the end, It's the creators of the plugin that decides what to add and what not to add *Cough Owlcool Cough*
Thanks for necroing this thread. Remember what JewFroJustin said? If we would all stop posting on this thread it would go away? Nobody wants this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.