• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

YouTube Development Tutorial Episodes!

Theavatarteam

Verified Member
When will tutorial part 2 be there? and how can u start coding, like do i need to learn javascript or another coding language first, cuz idk exactly what im doin XD

jedk1

When will tutorial part 2 be there? and how can u start coding, like do i need to learn javascript or another coding language first, cuz idk exactly what im doin XD
Part 2 will be when i can finally decide to stop being a lazy fat ass and do it... also when i can be bothered to reinstall what ever software it was i used... and no, javascript isnt java.

Theavatarteam

Verified Member
well i set my eclipse into java 1.7 SE for coding in java 7 but then in the warning piece below it says this:
gyazo.com/71ffa8ae1ea5d63d0ad1d67c138da863
What does that mean?

jedk1

well i set my eclipse into java 1.7 SE for coding in java 7 but then in the warning piece below it says this:
gyazo.com/71ffa8ae1ea5d63d0ad1d67c138da863
What does that mean?
Its nothing bad as such, it just means thats you have no java 7 runtime installed on your pc.