• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Why We Don't Use The Movie as a Source

How bad is the Movie

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member

HydroMan

Verified Member
u reminded me dis movie ;--; *covers his eyes* -nope i just didnt see ,nope i didn't ,this is just a f***ing dream ,NOPE!

owlcool

Verified Member
u reminded me dis movie ;--; *covers his eyes* -nope i just didnt see ,nope i didn't ,this is just a f***ing dream ,NOPE!
The movie is really truly racist and sexist. Let's just hope sham along doesn't remake the ending to the legend of korra. He would probably be homophobic too.

HydroMan

Verified Member
The movie is really truly racist and sexist. Let's just hope sham along doesn't remake the ending to the legend of korra. He would probably be homophobic too.
I hope that this time he wont **** it up and use the help from the nickelodeon

Gold

Verified Member
Maybe more powerful firebending moves if used from fire source? Only Iroh could do tht apparently in the movie

owlcool

Verified Member
Maybe more powerful firebending moves if used from fire source? Only Iroh could do tht apparently in the movie
No, it was obviously something that was very rare for a firebender to do, or unheard of, and it wasn't "Simply Less Powerful" because of how much they stressed that sozin's comet would give them the power to create fire, and if all firebenders could bend without a source, why would zuko fight aang without firebending for so long as seen in the first video on here.

owlcool

Verified Member
But they werent involve In it .Then the movie wouldn't suck like that
Shymy's daughter is a fan of the original animation, I don't think they were expecting this crapload, and once it was made they wanted to get back a bit of their money from the terrible investment.

Last edited:

Gold

Verified Member
Owl lemme rephrase I mean like if you use fire moves from a source it could be somewhat stronger. But Iroh in the movie could only do it without. Tbh just dont include anything from the movie rlly