• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Why Are People Racist/Sexist/Anti-Homo./Ect.?

Hero

Verified Member
@Loony @Easte @Vidcom @FearlessFrost @Hero
Why are people so judgemental? I learned that judging others doesn't solve anything so thats why I try not to. But aren't we all people? I just noticed people judging based on sex, race, wealth, skill, famous status, upbringing and all sorts of dumb stuff. Whats your input?

Not trying to start anything, I just love to hear peoples opinions.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Why are people so judgemental? I learned that judging others doesn't solve anything so thats why I try not to. But aren't we all people? I just noticed people judging based on sex, race, wealth, skill, famous status, upbringing and all sorts of dumb stuff. Whats your input?

It majorly depends on who the person grew up around, as they are going to be the most influential people in said person's life, and what their opinions are. Judgmental people are just people that have different opinions and view points than you.

Hero

Verified Member
Yeah, views that they feel the intense need to tell others and sometimes ruin things for people.

Loony

Verified Member
Often down to the way people have been brought up. We aren't born racist, homophobic, ect.

Hero

Verified Member
Often down to the way people have been brought up. We aren't born racist, homophobic, ect.
Yeah, but I don't really consider that as an excuse because the way I was brought up, I would think gay marriage is abnormal or men shouldn't cry. As of right now, I have 2 bisexual friends, 1 gay and 3 hetero who think its normal. Even if you were brought up in a sexist generation or ect, its your choice to carry out the judgement.
You know? Sorry if I offended anyone

Loony

Verified Member
Yeah, but I don't really consider that as an excuse because the way I was brought up, I would think gay marriage is abnormal or men shouldn't cry. As of right now, I have 2 bisexual friends, 1 gay and 3 hetero who think its normal. Even if you were brought up in a sexist generation or ect, its your choice to carry out the judgement.
You know? Sorry if I offended anyone
It isn't an excuse, it's just the reason

paris0901

Verified Member
some people love the reason to bully others on their race etc its wrong! people who do judge others on their gender etc, they can just go die in a hole. :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
It's because they are afraid. Most things that people do that we don't understand happens because they are afraid of something. Another reason could be because they are different. I was bullied too, because I'm different (autism). Not anymore, because I found people who DO accept me. For those people who didn't, they will probably end up with some shit job later and a terrible life in drugs dealing or something. Anyway, if something is different, people have a hard time getting used to it, that's also why there are people who can't get along with ProjectKorra, because it changes the original plugin, and people don't like changes in general, so they "discriminate" people who work or contribute to the project. I hope I answered your question. :p

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

Prejudice and because people love to single out anyone who is different or doesn't fit in. People are just cruel. But you are right, we are all people. People shouldn't judge one another like they do :p

V

Vidcom

Because some consistent theme in their upbringing teaches them to hate. A guy never leaves his white neighbourhood and only hears stories about blacks being thieves, he grows up believing it since he never hears evidence to the contrary. Once it's learnt, it's hard to unlearn. Replace factors with others and bam.