• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Whip

Whip v6.3

Cheeze_Itz

Verified Member
Is the move meant to slide you forward? Sometimes it shoots me forward every now and again kinda randomly. The move would be excellent if we didnt need a water bottle and could use any source (include snow, ice, plants etc). Great move

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Is the move meant to slide you forward? Sometimes it shoots me forward every now and again kinda randomly. The move would be excellent if we didnt need a water bottle and could use any source (include snow, ice, plants etc). Great move
The riding feature is supposed to be a hidden feature or "easter egg" if you will. It says so in the description although I don't know how it's activated.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Riding feature:
jump forward into the stream once shot and hold shift to swift swim forward. Only works when moving in a straight line so you can't change directions.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Riding feature:
jump forward into the stream once shot and hold shift to swift swim forward. Only works when moving in a straight line so you can't change directions.
Is this the result of forgetting to specify it's a sneak ability? :p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You should have it work on water, plant and ice blocks too. Feels redundant/unnecessary having to bind watermanip and whip, since they're identical the same.

NickC1211

Verified Member
You should have it work on water, plant and ice blocks too. Feels redundant/unnecessary having to bind watermanip and whip, since they're identical the same.
That's what I'm working on but school is slowin progress a bit. I want it so that if used with ice source it's an icewhip, plant = plantwhip, snow = snowwhip. Then they would each do something different like ice is slowness and snow is blindness or something

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
That's what I'm working on but school is slowin progress a bit. I want it so that if used with ice source it's an icewhip, plant = plantwhip, snow = snowwhip. Then they would each do something different like ice is slowness and snow is blindness or something
Why would ice deal slowness? And snow blindness?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I know, but it still doesn't make sense. Ice would shatter that thin or just stab the target If sharp enough, but not freeze. It would be the same as lashing with a normal whip at your opponent

xNuminousx

Verified Member
The only way ice would logically slow anyone is if your legs are exposed to the ice for too long. Similarly, if you are digging through ice with your hand for long enough your fingers will start to feel stiff and almost unusable. But legs are a lot bigger and would require longer exposure and more ice.

That being said, a simple strike to the leg with a block of ice would just hurt A LOT and probably break something (which would cause the slowness I suppose). But if you're gonna do slowness cause of a broken bone (which never happened) then Earth will be breaking bones more often I assume.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Exactly. Unless the "ice whip" refers to the procress of freezing the opponent by soaking them with the whip that's in water state, slashing someone with a icy leash would be an instant and short effect, not slowing you down.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Exactly. Unless the "ice whip" refers to the procress of freezing the opponent by soaking them with the whip that's in water state, slashing someone with a icy leash would be an instant and short effect, not slowing you down.
You guys are right I wanna be different so what's another effect I could use for ice. Maybe like a bleeding effect from being stabbed? That would add something new to water