• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Whats Wrong With Diversity?

Sorin

Verified Member
Variation is needed and I would very much enjoy seeing this, for example longer watermanipulation but its slower in speed. Maybe when you jump then fire kick it looks different, some sort of variation would be nice, more customization on what YOU use for your style, this could change the face of minecraft bending for the better, don't get me wrong though I do like what we have already but at times I don't find myself as entertained anymore, as i'm always seeing the same exact move used in arena over and over again.... But I can see other points as it may become repetitive in a sense it having the same functionality. But to be completely honest we don't have to much choice in game to what our own style would be like besides offensive and defensive, but with variation you could have so much more. It's like dubstep if all bass drops where the same dubstep would be 1 song with no differences than the other but that's where variation comes into play and everything sounds better and different. So the way I see it is one genre with a bunch of songs but not to many differences it gets boring after awhile like listening to the same song over and over again but when you change it, it becomes a whole new feeling, right? But you still want the original to be there in the end. Variation isn't a bad thing (In short i'm for this and would love to see other variations of other moves).

Hero

Verified Member
who says u cant bend bones they're strenghtnened by of calcium which is a soft grey metal :eek:, fire would be firewhips, lava would probly kill u unless you'd just hold one end in place wih some waterbending or figure out a way of holding lava in air near your body, lightning is a bit of a tricky one, but im not just wanting more versions of the same move im talking about complete graphic differences that are clear enough to distinguish,
might be able to squeeze some bloodbending arms n there too lmaoo maybe use someone elses body as an arm XD :):)
Wow......earth gets calcium bending.....I LIKE IT! Jk, I think that doesn't make too much sense since calcium (I think) doesn't come from the earth.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member

something like this lol
She has arms though...
They're just kinda faded. Look closely. Probably a mess up with the art, they look like they're farther back from her, but the colors match with her outfit and not any of the people behind her. You can see the pale of her hand on the left, too.

Sketz

Verified Member
She has arms though...
They're just kinda faded. Look closely. Probably a mess up with the art, they look like they're farther back from her, but the colors match with her outfit and not any of the people behind her. You can see the pale of her hand on the left, too.
I think you're seeing things...
Also, that pale part you're seeing wouldn't be apart of her arm...

Sketz

Verified Member
Why would she bother getting short sleeves then?
So it can show that she is, in fact, armless. Even if she was armless, and decided to "cut" her short sleeves off... yeah that would make sense... I don't see the point on why she would need to remove them. The character would not just look armless but also very weird like the editors messed up on the character.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
The only way I can imagine bringing same abilities with different look, is too make a percentage of the original ability changing looks or minor features. For example: a wateemanipulation can one time look like a thin waterwhip (particles), the next time - WaterJet.