• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What Video Should I Make?

What video should I make?

• Total voters

Pride

Verified Member
Ok, so I've been browsing ProjectKorra's YouTube channel, and I see like no videos. I personally like the trailer and the Q&A's, but there are very minimal videos on the channel. I've been also browsing through YouTube for good quality Tutorials and all, even though most of them are pretty good, I've just been seeing literally nothing about Bending on YouTube for a while now.

So. I decided I want to make a video. A better, more modern-like quality videos. :D

And yes, I will be using Shaders, and yes, this will take a long time to make. :p

I know videos aren't really necessary and crap, but this is just for the entertainment and for the sh**s and giggles.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ok, so I've been browsing ProjectKorra's YouTube channel, and I see like no videos. I personally like the trailer and the Q&A's, but there are very minimal videos on the channel. I've been also browsing through YouTube for good quality Tutorials and all, even though most of them are pretty good, I've just been seeing literally nothing about Bending on YouTube for a while now.

So. I decided I want to make a video. A better, more modern-like quality videos. :D

And yes, I will be using Shaders, and yes, this will take a long time to make. :p

I know videos aren't really necessary and crap, but this is just for the entertainment and for the sh**s and giggles.
If you know how to use command blocks,

;) (I might do one myself)

Pride

Verified Member
Recreate abilities with them perhaps? One command = SinglePlayer PK, lol.
I'll think about it. ;)
I guess how you would do it is to create non droppable snowballs/arrows/eggs, turn them into invisible entities and create particles that follow their movements, then stop/remove the snowballs at a location, so it's not everlasting.

Water and Earth would be hard tho, since you'd have to create false blocks that follow your cursor movement. And on top of that, having to create it in a command block. Lmfao.

Loony

Verified Member
We're in the process of changing a lot of moves (almost all) which includes the design, how they function and the concept of the moves. I would hold off on doing a tutorial for now :p