• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What is your Enemy?

Do you know your Enemy?

• I don't have an Enemy.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I have an Enemy, but I am not sure what it is and I don't want to change.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have an Enemy, but I am not sure what it is and I want to change.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have an Enemy and I know what it is, but I don't want to change.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I have an Enemy, I know what it is, and I want to change.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Who freaking said they don’t have an enemy? I’d like to know their secret to life.
It is perfectly logical for somebody to not have an enemy holding them back from their potential.
As unlikely as it feels, anybody that doesn't feel like they have anything holding them back from succeeding would qualify.
I doubt it is some sort of "secret to life" and think it is more related to luck.
Here, we have one person that feels insecure, another that lacks society's trust due to their past, another that procrastinates, and another that became shy due to a speech disorder. Besides procrastination, these are not enemies that people have, and procrastination can be defeated.

In truth, we are just the unlucky ones. Let's frame this a little differently.
The people we are born to, the community we live in, the area we live, the wealth we hold, the stability of our living, the interests we have had, and the physical and mental disabilities we hold are all practically decided by luck. Are the unlucky ones really all that unlucky to check one category off of all those possibilities? It is extremely lucky to avoid every one of those enemies.

The greatest satire of society is that a "normal person" in the question "Why can't I be a normal person?" is actually a pretty great person.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Depending in what context. I have this belief that everyone has one, no matter one. Though I have an actual enemy that is someone other than yourself.

owlcool

Verified Member
Depending in what context. I have this belief that everyone has one, no matter one. Though I have an actual enemy that is someone other than yourself.
So essentially you believe that everyone has something holding them back that is unique to them. In that case, would the person who answered "I don't have an enemy" be lying or not know their enemy?