• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What do you want to see? (Schematics)

Which nation would you like to see the most schematics for?

• Earth

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Air

• Chi

• Total voters

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I am making this post to see what some of the people of the community would like to see as far as schematics. I would love to do amazingly huge builds (I really want to make each of the Air Temples....) but I just have a small private server so not sure how World Edit or Voxel would work out... I still have yet to try so it's all theory right now.

Anyways, comment what you want to see! I will most definitely continue making small houses for each of the nations so that it's easier for server builders to populate their Avatar maps. I definitely know that that was the hardest part for me when making maps... Just building random filler things.

Some questions to help with your suggestions:
  • What nation (or even Chi) would you want the build to be themed?
  • How big would you want it?
  • Do you have screenshots for reference?
  • Could many different people use this?
Here are some of my plans:
  • Schematic Packs. (Different packs that include things like each of the nation houses in one download, different animal statues, a house pack for each nation, etc)
  • Famous builds from the show. (Fire Nation palace, Air Temples, Earth towns or Water Tribes)
  • ACCEPTING SUGGESTIONS!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
For airbending you could do air nomad inspired parkour course.
Chi blocking with a gladiator type of arena that has zombie gates releasers/spawners or even armor stand dummies.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
For airbending you could do air nomad inspired parkour course.
Chi blocking with a gladiator type of arena that has zombie gates releasers/spawners or even armor stand dummies.
Good ideas! I will have to check that redstone stays intact when working with schematics. I know paintings get messed up and (it could be that mine isn't updated) colored beds don't stay intact. I'm sure there are other things that get messed up too.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Probending arenas would be cool. I know there are ton of them, but you could mix things up around like swapping red and blue with yellow and green. Or you can change the shape of it.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
If every choice in the poll has an equal number of votes then it's kind of hard to tell what to focus on :/

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I would do all in order. You made for water tribe and earth kingdom, so I would then go with fire nation, air nomads than somethimg for chi blockers, rinse and repeat.

Kess

Verified Member
Lion Turtle with a city on it would be awesome each city has different buildings I have not seen any before and it would be mega awesome if you did that !