• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What Do Dev/CD Exactly Do?

HydroMan

Verified Member
Sounds boring. How come developers dont get to choose their favorite suggestion? You're the ones who coding anyways.
Devs can be lazy and some time and npt put much effort on making stuff that are approved by others which the thing could be hard to code (don't get me wrong, as im not saying that u devs dont do nothing :p).

Loony

Verified Member
Devs can be lazy and some time and npt put much effort on making stuff that are approved by others which the thing could be hard to code (don't get me wrong, as im not saying that u devs dont do nothing :p).
Devs aren't lazy, we just have a plan for development. Devs don't just look through the suggestions, see that it's marked looking into then make it.
Also, just because your suggestion is marked 'looking into' it doesn't in any way mean it's approved :p

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Devs aren't lazy, we just have a plan for development. Devs don't just look through the suggestions, see that it's marked looking into then make it.
Also, just because your suggestion is marked 'looking into' it doesn't in any way mean it's approved :p
This is a good thing because I've seen crap suggestions get looking into before xD

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I think that it should exist a thread where it explains ALL the prefixes, so people aren't always asking what does "x" mean. I joined almost a year ago and I still not knowing what is the official meaning of "Looking Into".

HydroMan

Verified Member
We? Are you in part of their group? o_O
But some might (not saying that they are literally that way :D) be stubborn and not make them. Thats is atleast how i think of them :'p.