• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterWall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Idea: Like Raiseearth... How about WaterWall.. But nothing like surge (read)

Element: water
Similar to: raise earth & collapse
Damage: none
Cool down: like raise earth

Reasoning: I know what you're thinking, "ITS JUST SURGE" but no this move can only be used in water. Shift to raise the water wall then then you can switch to water manipulation to shift and click water at people. This is fair because earth benders can do this, they have defense and offense.. Water needs this move because it's quite a great idea. You can raise the wall of water. Switch to water manipulation, aim it and click at the target to send water flying! You raise the water wall shift to collapse it click first then shift. Hope you like my idea.

Last edited:

Jaye

Verified Member
Hello Pheonix,

This makes sense, because non-waterbenders may take a while to travel through the water (they already have a slow time swimming), it can stop fire, air & earth attacks. Seems legit. :)

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Hello Pheonix,

This makes sense, because non-waterbenders may take a while to travel through the water (they already have a slow time swimming), it can stop fire, air & earth attacks. Seems legit. :)
Like you understand why I made this suggestion :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This is actually just IceBullet... A shield, that offers a shooting ability.

paliate

Verified Member
I think Phoenix means the wall should stay up just like raise earth, and to be completely honest i'm not against it. I don't think water benders shouldn't have to run so that they don't get hit, I believe that water and earth should be equals because they are both source bending, It's time for water to get some serious defense, And although this is easily avoided by just going around it so is raise earth but that's still a move, It would block attacks while allowing the bender to still bend regularly.

I don't want to hear the word OP at all considering earth has the exact same move, Maybe "RaiseWater" would be a better name for this considering its clear comparison to raise earth, Simular to airburst / fireburst.

Just like air and fire, simular and fairly equal even though their different elements, This would probably reduce the amount of running that water has to do.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I think Phoenix means the wall should stay up just like raise earth, and to be completely honest i'm not against it. I don't think water benders shouldn't have to run so that they don't get hit, I believe that water and earth should be equals because they are both source bending, It's time for water to get some serious defense, And although this is easily avoided by just going around it so is raise earth but that's still a move, It would block attacks while allowing the bender to still bend regularly.

I don't want to hear the word OP at all considering earth has the exact same move, Maybe "RaiseWater" would be a better name for this considering its clear comparison to raise earth, Simular to airburst / fireburst.

Just like air and fire, simular and fairly equal even though their different elements, This would probably reduce the amount of running that water has to do.
Thank you

WeTitans3

Verified Member
Maybe the surge shield could have a function to where when frozen while the bottom is in water, it stays in place even after you let go for a bit, like raiseearth. And Phasechanging it to water would make tit disspate

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied, you can create Walls (although not permanent). You can shoot water at your enemies. This ability may look nice, but it really does nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.