• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterTentacle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kade

Verified Member
Element: Water
Sub-Element: Water
Description: Shift to select a water source block, then left click an entity to launch a stream of water which will pull the entity towards the source block, dealing 2 hearts of damage to the target on impact.
*Said stream of water will have a max length of 14 blocks (changeable in config)
WaterTentacle.png
Sorry if this isn't enough info, I'll answer any questions about it you have.
(Partial credit goes to portal2lbp2 who helped me come up with this)

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Element: Water
Sub-Element: Water
Description: Shift to select a water source block, then left click an entity to launch a stream of water which will pull the entity towards the source block, dealing 2 hearts of damage to the target on impact.
*Said stream of water will have a max length of 14 blocks (changeable in config)
View attachment 2339
Sorry if this isn't enough info, I'll answer any questions about it you have.
(Partial credit goes to portal2lbp2 who helped me come up with this)
Ok so you want this tentacle to A: Do 2 hearts of damage, B: Be a long-to-medium-ranged attack, and C: Bring the target towards the water? What's the cooldown on this? Why is this needed? What makes this unique? It's logical, but I don't see a reason for it to exist as an official core move if all it is is basically a blast of water that goes a decent, does damage, and brings the target towards water. Perhaps the pulling the target closer part is unique, but I still don't see a reason for this to be a reasonable move, it's better as an addon, if you honestly had to ask me, because so far, it's just another blast, another attack move with perhaps just one more different feature.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I would considere this to deal 0 damage and should instead pull the victim towards the user, rather to water. It could have a large cooldown.

Green

Verified Member
Also an add on to this could be to pull the target under water and after 2 seconds they start to drown.

Loony

Verified Member
This can already be achieved with WaterArms - Pull.
You can also use moves like Torrent (drag feature) to bring people closer.

I think the feature already exists in the plugin so I don't really see the need to add a move into the plugin with the same feature. I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.