• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete WaterSeal

Possible to make this move?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketz

Verified Member
Well..........

This move is now dead to me.
Knowing that a coder on a server made the move from my idea.

And it actually works.

He wouldn't even consider giving me or sharing the move to anyone.

Taking for 'That' own server.

I told him this;
So you're just going to take my idea away from me? And not even share it?

His best response;

Well maybe you shouldn't have made the move public on the forums.

So yeah, i have no hopes for this move anymore, unless i actually get better at coding/learning java language.

Good bye, WaterSeal.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
I keep seeing people posting that water is the only element without a fully covering defensive move. Not exactly true. EarthGrab leaves the top open which an Airbender or Chiblocker can easily jump out of, and one can easily pass through a FireShield, as it's not made out of blocks. AirShield can be bypassed by selecting sources inside the bubble.

Water's defensive move is supposed to be OctopusForm. You sacrifice the better protection of EarthGrab for the ability to move around and to knock opponents back. An underrated move, which could perhaps do with a buff.

Sketz

Verified Member
I keep seeing people posting that water is the only element without a fully covering defensive move. Not exactly true. EarthGrab leaves the top open which an Airbender or Chiblocker can easily jump out of, and one can easily pass through a FireShield, as it's not made out of blocks. AirShield can be bypassed by selecting sources inside the bubble.

Water's defensive move is supposed to be OctopusForm. You sacrifice the better protection of EarthGrab for the ability to move around and to knock opponents back. An underrated move, which could perhaps do with a buff.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I do believe this would be extremely overpowered with water going against the other elements. With all the defensive moves of the other elements, they cannot attack while doing so. With water seal, you could simple make a sphere of ice around you and then use watermanipulation to attack through it couldn't you? Unless this is a move that you have to shift constantly with, it provides far too much protection for the player to use in attacks.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
I do believe this would be extremely overpowered with water going against the other elements. With all the defensive moves of the other elements, they cannot attack while doing so. With water seal, you could simple make a sphere of ice around you and then use watermanipulation to attack through it couldn't you? Unless this is a move that you have to shift constantly with, it provides far too much protection for the player to use in attacks.
Well I don't think so I think it's just meant for protection while holding shift if you let go of shift it will burst

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
But my thread is about that I do think it is over powered but isn't earth fire and air over powered now as well I mean water needs a fighting chance. Like suffocate is strong, fire combos, fire jet and then fire wall is op it's self but earth now you can summon lava I mean that's extremely op I think water needs to op up too

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Well I don't think so I think it's just meant for protection while holding shift if you let go of shift it will burst
Oops, I misread. I thought it would remain there until you tapped shift again. Although, there was something about 15 seconds so I thought it would remain for 15 seconds. I see this as a move that is just a spherical surge, instead of just being one wall.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Oops, I misread. I thought it would remain there until you tapped shift again. Although, there was something about 15 seconds so I thought it would remain for 15 seconds.
No its fine but I asked him if it was fine like as long as you're on the move for water seal it will stay there with no cool down time

ALDorsey

Verified Member
Im sorry for "WaterDome" being a confusing name for a ability. I really don't care what the would be but at that time I wasn't being creative.

ALDorsey

Verified Member

Also you can go under water and freeze the water around you using phasechange to create a defensive ice sphere around you. But it requires you to be underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.