• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
WaterEnergy

WaterEnergy 2.1

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
_Hetag1216_ submitted a new resource:

WaterEnergy - Focus your element energy with your spiritual way to shoot an element beam!

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Permission: bending.ability.WaterEnergy

Every bender has the power to focus their own chi and combine it with their spiritual energy.
Focus your energies to make a powerful beam!

Usage:...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I have to agree with Loony man... This doesn't really have anything to do with Waterbending.

My suggestion, since Pride mentioned this was your first charge move, go with something basic. The idea you're presenting here is a very complex one that needs to be well though out (to achieve the correct view/response from the public) with the use of logic and examples from the show. If you're trying new things or learning something completely new, it's best to start with the basics.

For starters with this move, I would suggest relating it to the element of Water. What I'm seeing and the description you gave seems like something anyone can do. What makes it special for Waterbenders? Why isn't it just an Avatar move? These are some questions you should ask yourself.

I'm not trying to hate on anything, I understand being a learner, but from my perspective you took up a complex idea as a learning experience. Maybe I don't understand something and you can better help me understand in PM or message publicly in this discussion so everyone does.

Gareth Swan

Verified Member
@_Hetag1216_ I love this because you're new and all, so well done bud, and thanks for not asking me to teach you anymore ;) there are a few errors that appear in console and it does spam a few times when it hits the entity. I agree with Loony that it isn't really Water bending, but I'm glad you got into coding!

Regards

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@OmniCypher Don't quite see how this is canon personally. Maybe I just can't see properly in the gif.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
@_Hetag1216_ I love this because you're new and all, so well done bud, and thanks for not asking me to teach you anymore ;) there are a few errors that appear in console and it does spam a few times when it hits the entity. I agree with Loony that it isn't really Water bending, but I'm glad you got into coding!

Regards
Thanks bud;).
Hope to fix that in the next update.

_Hetag1216_

Verified Member
I have to agree with Loony man... This doesn't really have anything to do with Waterbending.

My suggestion, since Pride mentioned this was your first charge move, go with something basic. The idea you're presenting here is a very complex one that needs to be well though out (to achieve the correct view/response from the public) with the use of logic and examples from the show. If you're trying new things or learning something completely new, it's best to start with the basics.

For starters with this move, I would suggest relating it to the element of Water. What I'm seeing and the description you gave seems like something anyone can do. What makes it special for Waterbenders? Why isn't it just an Avatar move? These are some questions you should ask yourself.

I'm not trying to hate on anything, I understand being a learner, but from my perspective you took up a complex idea as a learning experience. Maybe I don't understand something and you can better help me understand in PM or message publicly in this discussion so everyone does.
I made It like that because, as demostrated by korra she was able to use water and energy/spiritual powers to convert black spirits.
Yeah, You're probably right, this also was my first charge ability, for this, I don't force anyone to download It.
I just posted It to see what people could think and if They could "help" me, for example of an error that I couldn't find or whatever, also some tips, like particles position etc.
As I said this is an idea I got, In the series It hasn't been showed under the form of a beam.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Lmao, I helped you with the charging animation so you can use it as a mold. You didn't really have to update it. :p
Charging animation? You mean a circle? That is literally the easiest shit out there, you can't claim that.