• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
This would be nice as a combo, but what combo would it be? And I think its just easier to make it a move.
an actual move would be a good idea or maybe jed would be kind enough to start another project for an "advanced waterbending" move set like waterarms and this could be one of the modes :D:D

paliate

Verified Member
I suggest making your main post more informative, How much damage? Does it do knockback? Can it only be shot Straight?
Alot of questions that need answering.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
an actual move would be a good idea or maybe jed would be kind enough to start another project for an "advanced waterbending" move set like waterarms and this could be one of the modes :D:D
Someone please tell people to STOP asking add-on developers to make moves >.> This is for core, if you want an add-on send a private message.

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
I was just giving general examples of what a thread needs imo.
ik and im thankful for the tips :D
Someone please tell people to STOP asking add-on developers to make moves >.> This is for core, if you want an add-on send a private message.
why are you mad about it? it doesnt involve you lol and its not in the main suggestion so... maybe... just maybe??.... it was a joke? you scanned through the whole thread... and thats all you're going to say...
please leave. you have no interest in the development and furthering of ProjectKorra. this isnt a popularity contest... its a suggestion.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
it doesnt involve you
That's not the problem. I like this suggestion, makes sense, would be a good addition.
The thing is that this section is for suggestions for the Core plugin, not the custom ability section. Sure, if the thread is almost dead, and you're quite sure it won't happen, then you can ask add-on developers, but before then, you shouldn't.
you have no interest in the development and furthering of ProjectKorra.
Then I guess I should remove

?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
you have no interest in the development and furthering of ProjectKorra.
That just doesn't make sense. I develop add-on abilities, why wouldn't I be interested?
Also, I think I'm the only person who decides that ;)

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
not quite.. next time try saying something constructive.. not just pick a things i post.. its rather anoying
I said some quite constructive things. I also almost finished the move with blocks, just adding some config options and stuff. :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
exactly that time it was cool maybe start with it next time :s otherwise it just looks like you're flaming the thread :s
I'm not flaming the thread. I absolutely love this idea, and this thread. Nothing against you, there just once was this 1 guy, who made a thread for add-on developers >.>
(I won't tell names I guess)

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
I'm not flaming the thread. I absolutely love this idea, and this thread. Nothing against you, there just once was this 1 guy, who made a thread for add-on developers >.>
(I won't tell names I guess)
just really anoyed me that, that was the frst thing you said :(

Status
Not open for further replies.