• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombo: Water Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Couldn't find them. Searched all of my threads and I found non that were denied for un-canon being.

Loony

Verified Member
I'd imagine this would work the same as JedCore's WaterFlow combo which I really like and think it should go in the plugin. Looking into

ashe36

Verified Member
Fireblast has always been there, and airblast pushes fireblast doesnt. Shockwave and Torrent wall are very different.
I understand there are some copies but what im saying is we dont want anymore xD
For the record, FireBlast was added into Bending plugins about 6 months to a year after bending was released. It's original purpose was to replace fireball. So no, it hasn't always been there.

ashe36

Verified Member
This is a huge problem with the Project Korra community, which is part of the reason I gave up being a Concept Designer. First of all, if I was still a Concept Designer, a much larger percent of you would have come on this thread to gawk and try to get an in with the staff, instead of come her to flame at people and fight over an idea's originality or not. Secondly, there are far too many people who can't seem to grasp the general idea. 1. Project Korra is not created specifically for you or your friends. The development team works for free, and most certainly are not your personal slaves. 2. Not everything suggested is going to go into the plugin, not even from CD's or Devs. You seem to all believe because an addon is created that the move is complete and will be perfect. A huge percent of this community can't deal with change, and is only here to think about themselves. You don't even know half the stuff that goes on behind the screen. If you don't get bug fixes, you complain. If you don't get new moves, you complain. Just be happy that there's a revolutionary Minecraft plugin out there that you can do nearly anything with. It's been far too long that this had just gone on in the community. Open your eyes. Someone had to say it, so I just did.

Daddy Sakurai

Verified Member
This is a huge problem with the Project Korra community, which is part of the reason I gave up being a Concept Designer. First of all, if I was still a Concept Designer, a much larger percent of you would have come on this thread to gawk and try to get an in with the staff, instead of come her to flame at people and fight over an idea's originality or not. Secondly, there are far too many people who can't seem to grasp the general idea. 1. Project Korra is not created specifically for you or your friends. The development team works for free, and most certainly are not your personal slaves. 2. Not everything suggested is going to go into the plugin, not even from CD's or Devs. You seem to all believe because an addon is created that the move is complete and will be perfect. A huge percent of this community can't deal with change, and is only here to think about themselves. You don't even know half the stuff that goes on behind the screen. If you don't get bug fixes, you complain. If you don't get new moves, you complain. Just be happy that there's a revolutionary Minecraft plugin out there that you can do nearly anything with. It's been far too long that this had just gone on in the community. Open your eyes. Someone had to say it, so I just did.
Stop talking weeb go watch your best friend Naruto scream for 10 minutes. also gg

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
What is WaterStream?

WaterStream mimics the exact functionality of the aircombo AirStream. It is seen several times throughout the Avatar Universe that Waterbenders can grab hold of someone and move them around, just as AirStream does, and just as WaterStream is meant to do.

It will be executed like so:

WaterManipulation + Water Manipulation + Torrent (Left Click)

Instead of a normal torrent coming out of the water, however, it will be a stream of water surrounded by Water Particles (Can't remember if the water particles are possible or not, but of course it's Subject to Change).

What does it do?

As previously mentioned, WaterStream will have the same functionality as AirStream. For those who do not know what AirStream does, WaterStream will be capable of "capturing" a player inside of it and manipulating where they go, through the air. It will push them in any direction that the bender wishes.

Side Note: It may be beneficial for sake of balancing the plugin that the Water Bender performing this Combo must stay shifting, or the Water Stream will cease to exist.
waterflow of the jedcore plugin my friend <3 it is amazing and just like it except you can ride it too!!!!! and hold it in place as a shield!!!! and freeze it!!!!! ommmmggggggg dribble worthy

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
"ok there is this one move, i call it streaming the water, the idea....(aang interupts) you mean like this? (corny music plays and katara drops her waterstream) yes, but the overhead flare was a bit much..." then she goes on to try and demonstrate a waterwave (the actual waterwave not the crappy torrent version)its in the episode "the waterbending scroll" guessing season one not sure which episode number
water stream is a combination of watermanipulation, surge, waterspouts waterwave, finns icespike and torrent
look for the part where sokka has to clean the gunk out of appas toes

then skip to "the waterbending master" when katara and master pakku were fighting, katara used a torrent which master pakku redirected into icestream then slid on it towards katara

waterbending is the element of change people, dont be so scared of it, we're usualy quite nice people :3

Last edited:

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
But there is still a great amount of diversity among the elements
but have you seen how many actual water moves we have? compared to every other element it doesnt look very diverse to me, and im not talking about icebending or bloodbending just basic waterbending is lacking ALOT of "basic" moves for us lol

Pur3_Fox

Verified Member
season 1 episode 9 and season 1 episode 11+12 of tla are very useful at identifying the basic water abilities

Hero

Verified Member
Fireblast has always been there, and airblast pushes fireblast doesnt. Shockwave and Torrent wall are very different.
I understand there are some copies but what im saying is we dont want anymore xD
You dont want a lot of things....

Status
Not open for further replies.