• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterCombo: Charged Torrent

Waht do you think?

• Yes, it makes sense

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No, horrible!

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Yes, but it needs improvement

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Again, I love the concept but there is 1 problem for me, and that is the ice tip. (This message is not ment offensive in anyway ;)) I was thinking you could do something like this:
When you shot the 2 beams of water you can click again. When you click again, the tip will change to ice and create an ice drill, and the water dissapears. The drill will be shot in the direction the water beams were going. When you get hit by this, you get more damage then the water beams, but less knockback. I hope you like it:)

6tijn

Verified Member
I wonder, maybe there is no combo needed for this. Icebulets has shown us that the righ-click is possible to code. Maybe you could set up Torrent and then right clikc, and the stream would split and you get charged torrent!

Kwesi

Verified Member
I wonder, maybe there is no combo needed for this. Icebulets has shown us that the righ-click is possible to code. Maybe you could set up Torrent and then right clikc, and the stream would split and you get charged torrent!
I believe the way it works is that right-click will work if the right-click is at a block. Someone said that is the reason why right-click in the FireWheel combo formula requires right-clicking the ground in front twice.

That being stated, given the effect of IceBullet, the player is encased in ice and the right-click is against the ice block, which would adhere to the whole idea of right-click needing to be at a block.

6tijn

Verified Member
I believe the way it works is that right-click will work if the right-click is at a block. Someone said that is the reason why right-click in the FireWheel combo formula requires right-clicking the ground in front twice.

That being stated, given the effect of IceBullet, the player is encased in ice and the right-click is against the ice block, which would adhere to the whole idea of right-click needing to be at a block.
Hm, So right-clicking is maybe not really optional?

6tijn

Verified Member
I was wondering. If you release shift when you set up teh charged torrent, would it just look like the regular torrent or maybe ways bigger because it's charged? Some sort of... Waterburst? It would have a smaller range, but the water circle would be taller maybe.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I was wondering. If you release shift when you set up teh charged torrent, would it just look like the regular torrent or maybe ways bigger because it's charged? Some sort of... Waterburst? It would have a smaller range, but the water circle would be taller maybe.
oooor, what about a water dome that expands, pushing back entities? :DD

6tijn

Verified Member
I really like the idea aswell but I do agree that the combo has to be changed
Do you have any suggestions? Myself am not very good of thinking about combos that make sense and are easy to perform.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Do you have any suggestions? Myself am not very good of thinking about combos that make sense and are easy to perform.
Torrent (L-Click) > Torrent (Hold Shift) > Torrent click at water source > Torrent click at water source > Torrent click at water source ?
The more you click at a new water source (Up to 3 times max), the more damage it'll deal?

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Torrent (L-Click) > Torrent (Hold Shift) > Torrent click at water source > Torrent click at water source > Torrent click at water source ?
The more you click at a new water source (Up to 3 times max), the more damage it'll deal?
I kinda like this combo, but I have a question. At what point during the combo would the charged torrent begin to circle around the player?

Status
Not open for further replies.