• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterBubble Variations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
PocketHead:
Create a bubble around your head (giving the water breathing status effect or supplying with an water-air changing block on the upper body that gets followed by it) with a left click on the water block. Note, that this will only work if there is one accesible air block near-by. Once switched to another bind other than the waterbubble, this variation will deactivate.

Active Bubble:
Becomes constantly active if the user is riding a mounted mob (horse, pig, llama ect.) when right clicked at and while sitting on the mob.

If doable, this could be turned either passive - while the waterbubble slot is selected, sneaking won't unmount the mob, but it will require to hold that key to keep the bubble maintain (pretty much how you regulary do on your own feet). Same goes when switched to another bind other than the waterbubble, this variation will deactivate.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
To ride mobs? I can see why, because I enjoy doing it myself. It is also iconic, considering that Katara ridden appa while putting the bubble on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.