• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Waterbending - WaterJet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
Water jet: High pressure jets can be used to force opponents back or even blast clean through a target if focused enough. Water jets are primarily used if the user has the intent of severely hurting their opponents. It was seen being performed by Katara against a pirate.[23]

Element: Water
Sub-Element: Water
Description: Charge watermanipulation to do more damage and knockback for longer cooldowns.
Effect: Causes a stream of water to come out of the water and push back anything in its path.
Control: Hold shift until you see water particles surrounding you (Only you can see the particles). Look in a direction and while holding shift, left click. The stream of water will go in the direction you left clicked and will damage and knockback any enemy it hits. You can redirect other waterjets by holding shifting and left clicking.

How is it useful?
  • Adds a charged up version of watermanipulation.
  • Have another damage ability for waterbenders.
  • Able to redirect others.
How is it not OP?
  • Cannot freeze it.
  • Longerr cooldown.
  • Can only do it when selecting water.
  • Can redirect others.
  • Can be blocked.
How is it different from Torrent?
  • WaterJet is an addition to WaterManipulation.
  • You cannot freeze WaterJet.
  • WaterJet is redirect-able.
  • WaterJet is direct-able by left clicking a direction like normally.
  • Cannot protect you from blasts as it doesn't spin around you.
  • Can only do it from the water.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Now EarthBlast is left to have a charge move. (That is if the idea of yours will be put for consideration)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I seem to like it. I believe this is the one where Katara used it on a enemy that attempted to kidnap her while she was practicing her bender near a river, am I right? Meaning, this stream won't separate from its source and can reach limited distance?

Hero

Verified Member
I seem to like it. I believe this is the one where Katara used it on a enemy that attempted to kidnap her while she was practicing her bender near a river, am I right? Meaning, this stream won't separate from its source and can reach limited distance?
Thats the exact scene actually lol
Yeah it won't be able to go away from it source but it will be able to cover some distance. Enough so you can hit someone on a shore.

Loony

Verified Member
I feel like this move has a lot going on and a lot of functions and it becomes very confusing very quickly. This moves was basically just taking torrent and surge and merging them into WaterManipulation, or just adding Torrent into WaterManupulation...

I'm going to deny this.

Status
Not open for further replies.