• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Waterbending Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
Because boats are probably able to get away from a waterbender. It still doesn't change the fact that they had to use their waterbending to get back to the SWT. They're not going to have a ship pick them up after an attempt to murder the Avatar.
Hmmm, do you see anybody in sight of that event? No? Maybe she just went to the nearest island, etc, and got a ride home because, She is filthy rich as royalty and it would be a honor in itself for someone to take royalty like that for certain lok inhabitants. Point being, it wouldn't be that hard to get a ride to the southern water tribe, they could just say they were on a political mission and not have to say anything else. And it seems to me that it was a long time after they got back to the southern water tribe simply because of the flashes between locations for different locations in that episode.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Hmmm, do you see anybody in sight of that event? No? Maybe she just went to the nearest island, etc, and got a ride home because, She is filthy rich as royalty and it would be a honor in itself for someone to take royalty like that for certain lok inhabitants. Point being, it wouldn't be that hard to get a ride to the southern water tribe, they could just say they were on a political mission and not have to say anything else. And it seems to me that it was a long time after they got back to the southern water tribe simply because of the flashes between locations for different locations in that episode.
None the less, they still had to speed swim to that island... Which wouldn't be close

justin2046

Verified Member
Although I agree with some of your grievances, you don't seem to be thinking about how this will affect the waterbenders themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.