• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [WATERBENDING] [NEWMOVE] Ice Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I know this move has been suggested over and over and over, but for some reason, they go down the "Curved Ice" path. Hear me out on this one...

The new move for water is called Ice Blade. The user would shift at the ice and click and they will have an iron blade thats only good for 3 hits (congif.). Like eartharmor, if its durability doesn't break it, it will disappear.

To keep this from being OP, the user would have weakness so the iron sword doesn't kill the victim in 3 hits.

The reason why the iron sword is only good for 3 hits (and why its an iron sword) is

1. Diamond is too strong
  2. It's the next best thing that looks like ice.
And because whats the point in bending if waterbenders can just summon an ice sword and kill everyone with that?

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Giving the user an Iron Sword seems to be a tad bit on the ridiculous side, and I'm not sure this is exactly canon. Denied, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.