• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion Waterbending Ability: Spirit Rings

Do u like spirit bending

• Total voters

brent logan

Verified Member
This ability will be for waterbenders. Left click and hold shift at an entity to make a ring of water around them. This will remove their spirit one by one. The ability will not make the water turn yellow (thats gross XD.) The ability will cause slowness so much that the player is locked in the water so they cant move, and will do 2 hearts of attack damage every 2 second.

Venusaur0817

Verified Member
I think it would have to be something at least referenced in the show. We've never seen any evidence that a bender could potentially remove one's spirit. However, with Legend of Korra ending, we will no longer have a source for any styles and techniques of bending. I suppose I would not be opposed to making up a little bit. This doesn't sound too bad, but other elements may need stuff like these.

brent logan

Verified Member
I think it would have to be something at least referenced in the show. We've never seen any evidence that a bender could potentially remove one's spirit. However, with Legend of Korra ending, we will no longer have a source for any styles and techniques of bending. I suppose I would not be opposed to making up a little bit. This doesn't sound too bad, but other elements may need stuff like these.
this ability is in the show. it is in darkness falls when korra uses it to kill vattu the dark spirit

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This ability will be for waterbenders. Left click and hold shift at an entity to make a ring of water around them. This will remove their spirit one by one. The ability will not make the water turn yellow (thats gross XD.) The ability will cause slowness so much that the player is locked in the water so they cant move, and will do 2 hearts of attack damage every 2 second.
They never "removed" someones spirit. They used it to turns dark spirits into light spirits.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
You stop omg! It swirls around them like columns of water! rings would be like what Kya used in her fight with Zaheer.

Helixes! thats what they are! the water swirls around them like a double helix!
Omg, like, no!

You're actually both slightly right and slightly wrong. The water does swirl around like a double helix, but the two streams connect at the top and form a loop. So it's technically a helix and not a ring, but it's also a ring and not a helix.

brent logan

Verified Member
You stop omg! It swirls around them like columns of water! rings would be like what Kya used in her fight with Zaheer.

Helixes! thats what they are! the water swirls around them like a double helix!
score point for both of us XD it its a ring and a double helix

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
No to all of you, it WAS used by unalaq when he tried to destroy jinoras spirit, but it doesnt remove someone's spirit, it destroys it