• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

filip

Verified Member
u should add one to this move so i gains more water the longer u shift in or near it and it can for a waterspout this would not be a mode just a default for every mode and it could be a config option to enable the spout and how much water u can pick up

'

jedk1

u should add one to this move so i gains more water the longer u shift in or near it and it can for a waterspout this would not be a mode just a default for every mode and it could be a config option to enable the spout and how much water u can pick up

'
errrr wat?

João

Verified Member
Awesome Ability, Really Great Job but why sometimes waterarms are affected by full moon and sometimes don't?
And just a suggestion: what about waterarms create a shield for a time? :p
And Again really good work with this Move :p

woyta

Verified Member
My water arms doesn't work. I can't select a source block, change modes or even use them. Any idea how to fix this?

jedk1

I didn't do anything with them. Do I need to set them up somehow?
If you aren't op you need to give yourself the perms which are displayed on the overview. If that still doesn't work, can you give me a console log?

D1am0ndDude98314

Verified Member
jedk1 submitted a new resource:

WaterArms - The long awaited Water Arms Ability is finally here!

Read more about this resource...
HELP ME!
the waterarms wont work im using alpha
build 11 and im the only one that can successfully
use the move (im the owner) yet when anyone
else tries to use it they just get one weird water block
following them and the move doesn't work, also if someone
else is using the move (the weird water block) i cant even use
it.

please help

btw im using beta 17

Status