• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
This is great...Buuuuut it is extremely overpowered. Could you put some way or ways to debuff it, or no? It could just not even be default, just a config option...

jedk1

No. When I say dupe, I mean that when you pull the block, it does two things in some occasions. 1) When the block is pulled, it drops as an entity 2) While it drops as an entity, it also returns to its original position, creating a dupe (duplication) in the process.
oh... odd. hmmm ill look into this.

EDIT: What plugins do you have installed?

Last edited:

jedk1

This is great...Buuuuut it is extremely overpowered. Could you put some way or ways to debuff it, or no? It could just not even be default, just a config option...
look in the config... theres lots of options to mess with.

EnderAssassin231

Verified Member
oh... odd. hmmm ill look into this.

EDIT: What plugins do you have installed?
Quite a few. I can't think of any that would interfere with the bending plugin apart from VoxelSniper as it overrides the /b command, but nothing else. Most of our plugins just assist us in our roleplay atmosphere and theme. Any specific plugins you can think of that can cause the duping?

jedk1

Quite a few. I can't think of any that would interfere with the bending plugin apart from VoxelSniper as it overrides the /b command, but nothing else. Most of our plugins just assist us in our roleplay atmosphere and theme. Any specific plugins you can think of that can cause the duping?
idk, ive seen it happen on a few servers with my other moves that use falling blocks... but all the servers ive personally tested these on dont have the effect, do you have any world guard extras or essentials anti build or anything like that? tbh a full plugin list would be useful here.

owlcool

Verified Member
Does lightning have any effect when hitting waterarms? That would be decent. And discharge is your move, you might want to use it to balance waterarms.

jedk1

jedk1 updated WaterArms with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes and New Features!

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where arms would stay extended if the length of the arms was an odd number.
New Features:
  • Added Lightning damage modifiers where the user will receive more damage if the arms are hit by lightning. (Discharge not yet supported). (Thanks to @Carbogen for the code that makes this possible!)
  • Added arm usage cooldowns. (Disabled by default).
Read the rest of this update entry...

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
what are you guys suggesting here? im not quite sure
OwlCool is suggesting you add a feature for people to freeze other people with water arms like Katara did, and I brought up the point that she completely used up both of her water arms to do say, which made me think it might require some thought to fully work out.

jedk1

OwlCool is suggesting you add a feature for people to freeze other people with water arms like Katara did, and I brought up the point that she completely used up both of her water arms to do say, which made me think it might require some thought to fully work out.
na, it wouldnt be too hard to do.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
na, it wouldnt be too hard to do.
I mean like, would it fire one stream from both arms and used both, or would only one be used up, and delete one of the arms, halving the effectiveness of the move, by having to click twice to cycle back to the other arm? Or would it just default to that one only?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
actually the hardest thing i could think of atm is deciding a name for the mode.
frostblast mode, freezeblast mode?
or add it into freeze so if u hold shift then left click twice it shoots your arms an freezes them one at a time :eek:

Last edited:

jedk1

I mean like, would it fire one stream from both arms and used both, or would only one be used up, and delete one of the arms, halving the effectiveness of the move, by having to click twice to cycle back to the other arm? Or would it just default to that one only?
it would just default to one arm, the move already is smart enough to pick the most suitable arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.