• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterArms [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

this is awesome people like you are what inspire me to become a coder but as an earthbender i feel like u should make a metal chain version of this because we all know that the grappling hook sucks i feel like metal benders should have something simlar to this if u remeber how ,metal benders in the serires use chains of mettal to swing themselves across places nd attack simalarly to this move
read @Carbogen's status.

Sketz

Verified Member
Because what's the point of two waterarms on projectkorra? All the people that were helping gave up even though I wanted to continue (finnbon, grasshoppermatt) and omni went to help with this move. I wanted to continue but at that point is seemed useless.

But nice move jed

Yeah, That's why i was upset, because it seemed kinda rude...
I don't hate the move, just what happened. Kinda like the fame was taken from you, and you didn't get to have your chance, to show them.

Maybe you should try creating a move, that is similar in a way, but not. Taken from suggestions.
The're tons of ideas out there, and i don't think you should give up.

Keep trying! I didn't use to support you @Blaze590 (No offense..)
but you, a young developer trying to provide and learn for ProjectKorra, seems cool enough. So I do support you.

I still can't understand java. It's hard for me. Just.. don't get it.

Joeri

Verified Member
As to your reply in the review (since i cant reply there :p ) I was simply suggesting some stuff for you to fix. I know it is better than what i could do, but i am still learning java. I am practicing every night and i hope to become a better dev soon :D

Good luck in coding, and have a good day!
3 stars for this? If you compare it with ur abilities, then your abilities would be 1 star

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
3 stars for this? If you compare it with ur abilities, then your abilities would be 1 star
Why on earth would such a thing matter? We've already established that Blaze wasn't going to make one for multiple reasons. There is no reason for Blaze not to review this move at all, nor is there any reason for animosity on your part.

It'd be like talking bad about food critics, because they can't cook themselves. Ridiculous. Preposterous.

Joeri

Verified Member
Why on earth would such a thing matter? We've already established that Blaze wasn't going to make one for multiple reasons. There is no reason for Blaze not to review this move at all, nor is there any reason for animosity on your part.

It'd be like talking bad about food critics, because they can't cook themselves. Ridiculous. Preposterous.
Because it's pretty weirdt to rate a move low when you can't do better either, sure things could be improved but that can be said about everything

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
Because it's pretty weirdt to rate a move low when you can't do better either, sure things could be improved but that can be said about everything
And I'm telling you it isn't weird for someone to rate something, it's perfectly natural to do so. If something has flaws, we human beings like to point them out. Again, food critics can give top chefs terrible reviews, even if they couldn't dream of making something near the level of what said chefs make.

It is because everything has flaws that it's perfectly fine to point them out, whoever you are, or whatever you do.

Joeri

Verified Member
And I'm telling you it isn't weird for someone to rate something, it's perfectly natural to do so. If something has flaws, we human beings like to point them out. Again, food critics can give top chefs terrible reviews, even if they couldn't dream of making something near the level of what said chefs make.

It is because everything has flaws that it's perfectly fine to point them out, whoever you are, or whatever you do.
If it isn't strange to rate something low then why'd reply to my comment in the first place, seeing as i was "rating" his moves compared to jed

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
If it isn't strange to rate something low then why'd reply to my comment in the first place, seeing as i was "rating" his moves compared to jed
Because he doesn't have moves you can rate, not to mention, it's Jed's page. You bring up something completely irrelevant to this thread, and show unneeded hostility towards Blaze whilst doing so. You're not supposed to do that.

Joeri

Verified Member
Because he doesn't have moves you can rate, not to mention, it's Jed's page. You bring up something completely irrelevant to this thread, and show unneeded hostility towards Blaze whilst doing so. You're not supposed to do that.
He does have moves, fireball, iceshard, metalshots, meditate

Sorin

Verified Member
He does have moves, fireball, iceshard, metalshots, meditate
Doesn't mean you should make an irrelevant post insulting and being rude to someone when they nothing wrong at all *note I make irrelevant post all the time*,
but randomly bringing someone into a argument like that is uncalled for and super immature like get a grip dude and stop causing problems for people that don't even need them so seriously so he isn't the best at coding doesn't mean you give him crap for rating a move on how it functions that's what the rate button is there for. that's like saying a non-dev can't rate a move properly due to the point "they can't do better" like are you kidding me dude. Why should we even have it if people are gonna get shit just cuz they rate the move on their honest opinion, and if we dont rate with honesty moves will become utter crap and no one will want them.

Joeri

Verified Member
Doesn't mean you should make an irrelevant post insulting and being rude to someone when they nothing wrong at all *note I make irrelevant post all the time*,
but randomly bringing someone into a argument like that is uncalled for and super immature like get a grip dude and stop causing problems for people that don't even need them so seriously so he isn't the best at coding doesn't mean you give him crap for rating a move on how it functions that's what the rate button is there for. that's like saying a non-dev can't rate a move properly due to the point "they can't do better" like are you kidding me dude. Why should we even have it if people are gonna get shit just cuz they rate the move on their honest opinion, and if we dont rate with honesty moves will become utter crap and no one will want them.
If you feel like insulting Blaze's coding abilities, do so on his pages. Your first comment was unnecessarily rude, irrelevant and off-topic.
Yea okay it was a bit immature, anyway let's end this discussion because its flooding the thread

jedk1

If you feel like insulting Blaze's coding abilities, do so on his pages. Your first comment was unnecessarily rude, irrelevant and off-topic.
Yea okay it was a bit immature, anyway let's end this discussion because its flooding the thread
All of you stop fucking fighting.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I simply wanted to suggest stuff. I stated aside from its flaws that its a nice move. And @Joeri it is really childish and immature for you to get and rate all my moves one star because i rated his 3/5. I still use this move and I think jed did a great job. And yes, I do know its better than what i can do. Im sorry im still learning. We are human, and humans have flaws.

Joeri

Verified Member
I simply wanted to suggest stuff. I stated aside from its flaws that its a nice move. And @Joeri it is really childish and immature for you to get and rate all my moves one star because i rated his 3/5. I still use this move and I think jed did a great job. And yes, I do know its better than what i can do. Im sorry im still learning. We are human, and humans have flaws.
No, i actually rated them honest, if you could add particles and configs i wouldnt rate lowly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.