• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterAbility: IceWall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Haii ppl!

I was thinking about a new move for water, and here is what i came up with:):

Name: IceWall
Element: Water
Sub: Ice
Type: Combo
Combo formula: Stand on ice > IceSpike hold shift > Surge left click > IceSpike left click + Sweeping motion
Use: This is used to create some type of spiked wall of ice. (Picture down below) A water bender stands on ice, performs the combo, and then, when he/she makes the sweeping motion, the wall will form. (Like in the picture). It would be able to be phase changed. Being hit by it while the wall is being created gives you knockback and damages you 2 hearts by default? You can't make the wall go up, it just goes over the ground (Just because a floating ice wall doesn't make sense).

Since this is not cannon (I think), I used Disney magic to find a picture xd

Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at 21.12.42.png 2014-12-04_21.17.08.png 2014-12-04_21.17.32.png 2014-12-04_21.17.26.png 2014-12-04_21.17.19.png

That's it for now! Lemme know what you think!:)

- Finn

Last edited:

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I really think it's a great idea! Incorporating frozen to represent the move was creatively outdone :) I can see myself using the move. Im all in! Good Job Finn!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I really think it's a great idea! Incorporating frozen to represent the move was creatively outdone :) I can see myself using the move. Im all in! Good Job Finn!
Can't tell if sarcasm, or just stupid. But I do like the idea. I don't care if he incorpotated frozen, if it gets the job done, I'm ok eith it.
EDIT: But wouldn't this be put into the Ice sub-element?

Helios

Verified Member
Can't tell if sarcasm, or just stupid. But I do like the idea. I don't care if he incorpotated frozen, if it gets the job done, I'm ok eith it.
EDIT: But wouldn't this be put into the Ice sub-element?
Yea, I don't see how this couldn't be a part of the Ice sub-element.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I never called ice a set element. Because it is just cold water :p I'll change it.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I understand that it is "completely different." I am only pointing out that the move is seems suspiciously similar to the one I provided a link to.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Love it! Lets break some necks xD so, i was thinking... Could be the combo like: torrent (click) (if u have water bottles, this isnt need) >> torrent (shift) >> ice spike (click) >> torrent (click and it starts creating the Elsa spike)
@PoopMasterPT

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Love it! Lets break some necks xD so, i was thinking... Could be the combo like: torrent (click) (if u have water bottles, this isnt need) >> torrent (shift) >> ice spike (click) >> torrent (click and it starts creating the Elsa spike)
@PoopMasterPT
As a combo, I don't prefer torrent in the combo formula... What about:
Iceblast(Lclick) -> Iceblast(Lclick) -> Icespike(shift) -> Icespike(Lclick+Sweep)

Kwesi

Verified Member
I really do love the idea, and I think it's worthy of implementation, but it seems so much like a water version of AirSweep in my head (that's not so big of a deal though), and I fear for the sweeping motion. It doesn't seem to work very well with AirSweep, but perhaps that's simply a bug to work out (although I have read claims regarding sweeping motion for abilities not working very well). Nevertheless, this ability makes a lot of sense and I can see it working well as an addition to the plug-in, so good job suggesting this. :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I really do love the idea, and I think it's worthy of implementation, but it seems so much like a water version of AirSweep in my head (that's not so big of a deal though), and I fear for the sweeping motion. It doesn't seem to work very well with AirSweep, but perhaps that's simply a bug to work out (although I have read claims regarding sweeping motion for abilities not working very well). Nevertheless, this ability makes a lot of sense and I can see it working well as an addition to the plug-in, so good job suggesting this. :)
What about pressing shift, then click somewhere else, and a wall like that will be formed?

Status
Not open for further replies.