• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [Water] WaterWheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Name: WaterWheel (name open to changes);
Element: (if you didn't read the title... or the move's name) Water;
Type: Combo
Usage: Torrent (click at a Water block) >> Torrent (tap shift) >> Switch to WaterSpout (hold shift) >> After a second of waiting, click while holding shift;
Description: Cretate a rideble WaterWheel in order to travel little distances or to hurt mobs.
Canon? Nope.
Pros: Useful to travel quickly from a place to another and it can insta hurt your opponents.
Cons: It may give Waterbenders too much mobility.
Cooldown: After switching to WaterSpout, you will have three seconds before the Wheel disappears. Once it disappears, you can only use this combo about one minute later. Of course, everything would be configurable.
Velocity: Same speed as horses' speed.

Explanation: You would almost set up a normal Torrent. When switching to WaterSpout, while sneaking, a Water ring would appear around you, vertically. Then you would look at where you want to go and click, while holding sneak. Once you click, you would be launched in that direction, while "riding" the WaterWheel. You can click again in order to stop the Wheel. The direction WON'T be changeble. If you instead of click, just keep holding sneak, you would stay in the same place.
  • If the Wheel hits an entity, the Wheel would be destroid and the target would be dealt with 3 hearts of damage;
  • If the Wheel hits leaves blocks, vines or double tall vegetation, those would be destroid. After 7 hits on double tall plants or leaves blocks, so as the Wheel.
  • If the Wheel hits a wall higher than 1 block, the Wheel would be destroid.
  • The Wheel would be able to climb one block high by three blocks size (for example, you couldn't scale a staircase where every block forward goes one block upwards), just like a horse would.
  • The Wheel can protect you from:
    • One Torrent, only when performed during Full Moon
    • One IceBlast, two at night time and three at Full Moon;
    • One Surge Wave, only when performed at night (it would cut the surge in halfs);
    • Three WaterManipulations, four at night time and five when performed during the Full Moon;
    • Two IceSpikes (non-stationary) during daytime, three at night, and four at Full Moon;
    • One EarthGrab, when performed at FullMoon;
    • One EarthBlast at day, two at night nd three at Full Moon;
    • Five FireBlasts during daytime, six at night and ten during the Full Moon, unless the cooldown activates before that;
    • One Charged FireBlast;
    • One Combustion, but you still have the knockback;
    • AirBlast, no matter how many, at every time;
    • Three AirSwipes during daytime, four at night and five during the Full Moon;
  • The Wheel CAN'T protect you from:
    • Lava;
    • Lightning;
    • Most of the Ice Moves;
    • Most of the Earth Moves;

Looking like?:

It would look like this that Tenzin did and Hama's:

Soon I will bring here on in-game image.
Thanks for reading! I hope you like, but if not, PLEASE comment why.
EDIT: I forgot to add the cooldown and I explain a little more how it would work.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Name: WaterWheel (name open to changes);
Element: (if you didn't read the title... or the move's name) Water;
Type: Combo
Usage: Torrent (click at a Water block) >> Torrent (tap shift) >> Switch to WaterSpout (hold shift) >> After a second of waiting, click while holding shift;
Description: Cretate a rideble WaterWheel in order to travel little distances or to hurt mobs.
Canon? Nope.
Pros: Useful to travel quickly from a place to another and it can insta hurt your opponents.
Cons: It may give Waterbenders too much mobility.
Cooldown: After switching to WaterSpout, you will have three seconds before the Wheel disappears. Once it disappears, you can only use this combo about one minute later. Of course, everything would be configurable.
Velocity: Same speed as horses' speed.

Explanation: You would almost set up a normal Torrent. When switching to WaterSpout, while sneaking, a Water ring would appear around you, vertically. Then you would look at where you want to go and click, while holding sneak. Once you click, you would be launched in that direction, while "riding" the WaterWheel. You can click again in order to stop the Wheel. The direction WON'T be changeble. If you instead of click, just keep holding sneak, you would stay in the same place.
  • If the Wheel hits an entity, the Wheel would be destroid and the target would be dealt with 3 hearts of damage;
  • If the Wheel hits leaves blocks, vines or double tall vegetation, those would be destroid. After 7 hits on double tall plants or leaves blocks, so as the Wheel.
  • If the Wheel hits a wall higher than 1 block, the Wheel would be destroid.
  • The Wheel would be able to climb one block high by three blocks size (for example, you couldn't scale a staircase where every block forward goes one block upwards), just like a horse would.
  • The Wheel can protect you from:
    • One Torrent, only when performed during Full Moon
    • One IceBlast, two at night time and three at Full Moon;
    • One Surge Wave, only when performed at night (it would cut the surge in halfs);
    • Three WaterManipulations, four at night time and five when performed during the Full Moon;
    • Two IceSpikes (non-stationary) during daytime, three at night, and four at Full Moon;
    • One EarthGrab, when performed at FullMoon;
    • One EarthBlast at day, two at night nd three at Full Moon;
    • Five FireBlasts during daytime, six at night and ten during the Full Moon, unless the cooldown activates before that;
    • One Charged FireBlast;
    • One Combustion, but you still have the knockback;
    • AirBlast, no matter how many, at every time;
    • Three AirSwipes during daytime, four at night and five during the Full Moon;
  • The Wheel CAN'T protect you from:
    • Lava;
    • Lightning;
    • Most of the Ice Moves;
    • Most of the Earth Moves;
Looking like?:

It would look like this that Tenzin did and Hama's:

Soon I will bring here on in-game image.
Thanks for reading! I hope you like, but if not, PLEASE comment why.
EDIT: I forgot to add the cooldown and I explain a little more how it would work.
The real name of this move is PinWheel ;)

HydroMan

Verified Member
deal with it! :cool:
if you ask why i dont like ,due to a similar move for airbenders called "air wheel" that in the show it was performed once as for mobility use ,while water's pinwheel (named by the wiki) was only shown for defense used (both of this moves are shown in your post as gifs). Air wheel was already suggested and well i feel like this move would turn to be exact thing as that move, like how airspout and waterspout are. (I hope you know what i'm trying to say)

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
if you ask why i dont like ,due to a similar move for airbenders called "air wheel" that in the show it was performed once as for mobility use ,while water's pinwheel (named by the wiki) was only shown for defense used (both of this moves are shown in your post as gifs). Air wheel was already suggested and well i feel like this move would turn to be exact thing as that move, like how airspout and waterspout are. (I hope you know what i'm trying to say)
Nobody said AirWheel is going into the plugin, so you can't really say it would be a repetitive move with something not even in the plugin

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
If this thread gets denied, can it be unlocked? I would like to know, even if it isn't on the plugin, its canony. Or, at least, if it was possible in the Avatar World.

HydroMan

Verified Member
If this thread gets denied, can it be unlocked? I would like to know, even if it isn't on the plugin, its canony. Or, at least, if it was possible in the Avatar World.
Well i only remember seeing hama using this. Tho she wasn't riding it. I doubt that they leave denied threads unclosed ,but you can always post on general discussion about the move itself

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Well i only remember seeing hama using this. Tho she wasn't riding it. I doubt that they leave denied threads unclosed ,but you can always post on general discussion about the move itself
Or open a general discussion thread where everyone can post non-canon techniques and it could be discussed if they where possible or not *-*

paliate

Verified Member
This doesn't really add anything functionality wise, You can get around on waterwave & fastswim.
And judging from your main post you want to be able to travel short distances which waterwave already supplies for you.

...What i'm trying to say is that its a prettier waterwave, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.