• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [Water]-WaterCloak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
Downsides exist. They are there. They need to be looked at too. Owl makes positive comments too, you don't notice them because you don't like owl. That's something humans do, nothing personal.
I think owl is alright I dislike somethings he says but that doesn't mean i dislike him as a person due to the fact i don't no him.
A name for that or something similar would be confirmation bias. No matter how evidense the other side has, if you have already made up your mind about something you won't change your mind.
And i'm not bias i just like looking at the upsides more than the down, but if calling me bias is your defense then by all means call me bias. Also it's evidence ;-) (is just giving you crap).

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
I like this idea ( although this is WaterArms, but hey, welcome to the PK Forum! :D) and I would really like to see this implemented. Yes, I know WA has already been denied, and im finding out why...

paliate

Verified Member
As stated above, nearly the exact same move has been suggested many times. It is not doable to my knowledge, please check for other threads about the same ability before you post one xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.