• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [Water]-WaterCloak

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoldKittah

Verified Member
WaterCloak

If you haven't seen a WaterCloak....the picture at the bottom of the post
should show y'all

Watercloak is a toggle on/off, similar to WaterSpout. Instead, Watercloak allows you to swing through obstacle and adds melee in waterbending. When activated, two water whips will form on both arms. The whips will be horizontal and reacts upon punching, strafing, turning and jumping. Any attacks on the whips will disable WaterCloak for 3 second

Punching will send one of your whips straight to the location you desire. Upon collision, if it hits a player, the player can be controlled similar to bloodbending.

But if hits a block, you will be clinged on it and will only be pulled when holding sneak. If the block has gravity such as sand or gravel, you will instead control the block.

Unfortunately, grabbing players have a 20 sec cooldown whereas clinging/grabbing blocks will have a 2 sec cooldown. You will still have fall damage.

Each grab on players will have a 5 sec cooldown whereas grabbing blocks has 1 second cooldown.

This skill has many uses and make great moves for combos. It also provides waterbenders the first melee attack.

Watercombos

Left click Watercloak>Tap sneak OctopusForm>Hold sneak Waterspout.
Multiple Whips: This move is a variation of watercloak and octopusform which allows you to have 8 whips for 10 sec. However, you need to hold sneak to maintain the whips. You will also be surfing on Waterwave. Punching will cause ALL your whips to slither to the location inaccurately.
latest-1.png Screenshot_2015-02-03-20-48-54.png

FoldKittah

Verified Member
I have watched the entire series... Never saw the second picture...
Edit: Both atla and lok.
Oh that was when ming hua uses her slenderman form on mako
Yeah I think i kind of gotten away but I have seen Kya and Tonroq ensarled or swing around other than Ming Hua

But anyways, thanks for the feedback. I am truly sorry for this ridiculous post as this is my first thread :(

Sorin

Verified Member
Oh that was when ming hua uses her slenderman form on mako
Yeah I think i kind of gotten away but I have seen Kya and Tonroq ensarled or swing around other than Ming Hua

But anyways, thanks for the feedback. I am truly sorry for this ridiculous post as this is my first thread :(
Don't be down this is a really cool idea and most post i see owlcool on he is against, but i would love to see this added.

owlcool

Verified Member
Don't be down this is a really cool idea and most post i see owlcool on he is against, but i would love to see this added.
Oh, most posts. You mean the ones that aren't in the correct format, have been suggested before countless times, This is waterarms. How many posts for waterarms have you seen? Now has waterarms been added?

FoldKittah

Verified Member
Oh, most posts. You mean the ones that aren't in the correct format, have been suggested before countless times, This is waterarms. How many posts for waterarms have you seen? Now has waterarms been added?
OH sorry for being new

Sorin

Verified Member
Not talking about waterarms but just most posts i see you post on you are completely against them no matter how cool they are.

Sorin

Verified Member
Can't he have his own opinion? He can be against other suggestions if he wants too.
Yes people are entitled to their opinion, The only reason i don't like his opinions is due to the fact they are most of the time negative and looking at the downside.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes people are entitled to their opinion, The only reason i don't like his opinions is due to the fact they are most of the time negative and looking at the downside.
Downsides exist. They are there. They need to be looked at too. Owl makes positive comments too, you don't notice them because you don't like owl. That's something humans do, nothing personal.

owlcool

Verified Member
Downsides exist. They are there. They need to be looked at too. Owl makes positive comments too, you don't notice them because you don't like owl. That's something humans do, nothing personal.
A name for that or something similar would be confirmation bias. No matter how evidense the other side has, if you have already made up your mind about something you won't change your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.