• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report [Water] Surge: Water Bottles vs. Dynamic Sourcing

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using: Core, RPG and Items
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version):
    • Core: 1.7.0 BETA 11
    • RPG: 1.0.1
    • Items: 1.1.0
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc): Ability.
  • A detailed description of the bug you found and what should be happening instead:
    • Basically, during a battle, I used a river as a water source and my bottles. I click at water in the Torrent slot, the smoke appears, I hold shift, the water starts spinning around me, I click and the water flows away. When I try to use Surge Shield (shift function) from the bottles, instead of having a water shield, the water inside the river gets bound with smoke, due to the Dynamic Sourcing. If I try to bind the water inside the river with the Surge slot (Click at the water source and shift to create shield), it launches a water wave from the bottles.
I really hope this gets fixed, since Surge is one of the main defenses of a waterbender. Thanks for the attention.

Hero

Verified Member
This happens way too often. I think that they should make bottles override sources.