• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete (Water) Small Underwater Bending changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
So if some of you don't know, it IS possible for a waterbender to bend underwater- both in the show and in-game. Problem is, in-game, you can't see it. So my suggestion is that if you shoot a watermanip and it goes underwater, they'll be bubbles that appear instead of the actual water when it's above water. If you shoot a torrent underwater, the stream will be defined by bubbles. Pretty simple suggestion, but also effective in my eyes.

Loony

Verified Member
I don't think this is needed and waterbending while inside water wouldn't turn the water into bubbles, it would still be water.. I'm gonna deny.

Loony

Verified Member
Changed to pending review. For some reason, I thought you meant that you wanted there to be bubbles instead of water if you fired water from under water going out, my bad.
Other staff members like the idea.

HydroMan

Verified Member
So if some of you don't know, it IS possible for a waterbender to bend underwater- both in the show and in-game. Problem is, in-game, you can't see it. So my suggestion is that if you shoot a watermanip and it goes underwater, they'll be bubbles that appear instead of the actual water when it's above water. If you shoot a torrent underwater, the stream will be defined by bubbles. Pretty simple suggestion, but also effective in my eyes.
Do you mean if shoot watermanip. from air into the water ,or during the water?

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I can't remember which Beta this was added in, but it was some time ago that I read that some water moves would make bubbles underwater
So... complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.