• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Water] New sound effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This thread will be a mini.

The point of this thread isn't changing something, but instead adding it.

At the moment, Waterbending has awesome sounds (being my favourite the Torrent sound), but I feel like something is missing. And I just found out what it is: A HIT SOUND.

This sound would be played when a water body (WaterManipulation, Torrent, WaterArms, etc.) hits something or someone. Entities or blocks. And the sound would be "liquid.splash" or in other words, when you jump from a cliff to a pool.

I hope you like it!

Hero

Hello! This thread will be a mini.

The point of this thread isn't changing something, but instead adding it.

At the moment, Waterbending has awesome sounds (being my favourite the Torrent sound), but I feel like something is missing. And I just found out what it is: A HIT SOUND.

This sound would be played when a water body (WaterManipulation, Torrent, WaterArms, etc.) hits something or someone. Entities or blocks. And the sound would be "liquid.splash" or in other words, when you jump from a cliff to a pool.

I hope you like it!
I hated the way water sounded before. It was like you are controlling a massive torrent, but has the sound of birds playing in water...

Status
Not open for further replies.