• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Water Combo] JetWave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello people!

So, I was thinking about a new water combo, since water only has 2 combos. Here it is, I hope you like it ! :)

Element: Water
Damage: 0 or 2 hearts (configurable)
Type: Combo
Combo order: Torrent (L-Click) > Torrent (Hold Shift) > Surge (L-Click) > WaterSpout (Release Shift) ( > PhaseChange (L-Click ) )
The actual move: When you performed the combo moves in the right order, the water that's spinning around you will come towards you. Then, it'll blast you forward, allowing you to change the direction you are shot in a little bit by looking to the left or right. When you hit someone while you are on JetWave, they receive a big knockback, but no damage. Additionally, you can click with PhaseChange while riding the JetWave. If you do that, the wave will turn into ice, still flying forward, but it won't take you with it anymore, and you'll fall immediately. The wave will turn into ice spikes, dealing damage to whatever they hit.
Config options:
Damage: {Amount of health points the ice spikes will take}
Speed: {The speed of the wave}
IceSpikeSpeed: {Speed of the ice spikes}
Steering: {Amount of blocks the player is able to "steer" the wave}
FlightTime: {Amount of time the player is able to fly with the wave}
Knockback: {Amount of knockback that players receive when they are hit by the wave}
Cooldown: {How long the player has to wait before they are able to use the combo again}

That's it. I hope you like it! Feel free to leave suggestions in the commands!

- Finn

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can't help but notice that this is really similar to WaterWave and the Icewave combo.
Fire has 2 combos similar to firejet :p
Anyway, when you hit someone with waterwave, nothing happens. When you hit someone with IceWave, you trap them. This is the opposite of ice wave. Instead of keeping them in place and trapping them, it knocks your enemies back! I hope you see why it's still different now :p

owlcool

Verified Member
Fire has 2 combos similar to firejet :p
Anyway, when you hit someone with waterwave, nothing happens. When you hit someone with IceWave, you trap them. This is the opposite of ice wave. Instead of keeping them in place and trapping them, it knocks your enemies back! I hope you see why it's still different now :p
firejet has been here a bit longer then waterwave, it would make sense for firejet to have one more combo then waterwave...

owlcool

Verified Member
True that it's been here longer but,what you said about one more combo, how, how does it make sense to not explore a new thing just because the orgional has been here longer
Because it is making the plugin unbalanced....giving other elements clones of the only move that makes Firebending recognizable is kind of...Unbalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.