• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Arms (not blocky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
Name: Water Arms
What it will look like: since Devs are complaining about how waterarms would be blocky, I've made an alternative. Instead of water, it should be water (splash) particles put together that make an arm so even if it's not blocky it'll look like water.
How it will work: Click water source>> hold shift of a of maximum of 10 seconds (the longer you hold it the longer it will be)>> you aim off any water source (still holding shift)>> click at any time, this expands your waterarm, that can be moveable with a sweeping motion (like airsweep) if the waterbender releases shift the water arm will be dismantles

NOTE: since in minecraft we can't see our left arm, this can be only done with your right arm

Last edited:

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Name: Water Arms
What it will look like: since Devs are complaining about how waterarms would be blocky, I've made an alternative. Instead of water, it should be water particles put together that make an arm so even if it's not blocky it'll look like water.
How it will work: Click water source>> hold shift of a of maximum of 10 seconds (the longer you hold it the longer it will be)>> you aim off any water source (still holding shift)>> click at any time, this expands your waterarm, that can be moveable with a sweeping motion (like airsweep) if the waterbender releases shift the water arm will be dismantles

NOTE: since in minecraft we can't see our left arm, this can be only done with your right arm
could always use left and right click for eft and right arm lol

coreym11

Verified Member
I think its a good idea honestly this move needs to be implemented bad it will change how water benders fight and it is truly genius to use rain particles

HadesDude

Verified Member
Meh, my only issue is that it will require a lot of particles to make it look like a solid arm and; at this point in time I can't even look at wall of Fire or any of the air combos without having my Minecraft completely freeze so I'd rather see blocky moves.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Meh, my only issue is that it will require a lot of particles to make it look like a solid arm and; at this point in time I can't even look at wall of Fire or any of the air combos without having my Minecraft completely freeze so I'd rather see blocky moves.
well that is just you. When they are making moves, they are thinking on a larger scale of players, seeing how it would affect the server, and not just one player.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
well it's different, walloffire is a wall. Waterarms is not a wall so it wont be that blinding and laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.