• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water Appearance Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member

WaterManipulation - I think when you do watermanipulation from the water, it would have a stream appearance similar to Torrent. If you do watermanipulation from a bottle, it would look the same.

Surge - When you do surge, the water should spiral (fold over). Here's a link of what I mean:
It should look the wave is spinning into a ball.

Freezing Surge - When you freeze something with Surge, it would show the water wrapping around the entity and then freezing.

Torrent - Instead of the normal full water block stream we have, I believe it should slim down as moves.
The Head should be a full size water block. The Body should go from full size to 1/2 the size a the end. The Tail should go from 1/2 the size of a water block to 1/4 of the size. The spinning animation should be the same.

Water Bubble - When moving while underwater, it should open up and then close up at the end like a wave. Not like a full dome the entire time. Here's an example: o0o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.