• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [Water Ability - Jetline]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nutterbutter

Verified Member
I felt water in PK was portrayed sort of wrong...in TLA, it was fluid and graceful, but in Legend of Korra, it was fast and condensed blasts of water, like small little jetstreams.

So I present - Jetstream. An offensive replacement for Watermanipulation. (not literally replacing the move, but more of an ALTERNATIVE.)

It would act as an offensive, quick blast with a small charge time, here's how it works;

HOLD shift on a water source block, and in front of you a cluster of bubbles will begin to form...Once water drip particles start falling from the bubbles, now is your chance to strike! The blob will follow your cursor, releasing will send a direct streamline of water (PK devs could represent this via bubbles, water particles, or something else. Whatever you feel is more realistic.) that would do 1 heart but LOTS of knock (maybe 4 blocks worth.)

The ability would have /zero/ cooldown, but would take about 3 seconds to charge up.

I know most will feel this isn't a "needed" ability, but I feel water needs more diversity. Something to make it feel like Korra. I added a GIF to give you more of an idea of how this would look.

Thanks for reading, all feedback welcome!

Loony

Verified Member
We didn't do much to Water other than adding combo's and WaterManipulation is already offensive.

This seems too much like WaterManipulation, in fact apart from the particle change and being able to pick the water up it's more or less the same. I'm gonna deny

Status
Not open for further replies.