• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Wan Shi Tong's Spirit Library?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Maybe we could generate a Wan Shi Tong's Spirit Library in the Spirit World, It would generate like a stronghold (1-3 per world spread far away from each other)*. I mean it is an iconic feature of the spirit world (not as iconic as stuff such as Koh's Cave, Tree of Time, Spirit Portals etc). I think it would be great if there were books that contain bending knowledge such as move lists, tooltips etc.

*This is assuming that the Spirit world will generate similarly to the minecraft overworld with random structures generating.

If this does get added to the Spirit world generation. I am building a wan shi tongs Library currently for the server I play on (a better version than its current 1) so if you guys need a schematic or something l would be happy to provide.

As a wise professor once said "This library is more valuable than gold, little lady. It is said to contain a vast collection of knowledge, and knowledge is priceless."

**I know this is based off of a lot of ifs and this is since I cannot predict the future of PK Spirits.

What If there was a worldguard command to turn any structure to act like this special library and an pk option to enable and disable this structure stronghold generation in the word. Most players that are inspired or creative would like to build their own type of "Wan Shi Tong's" library, not be limited to using pre-existing one's build by the team. One of the team members or by the PK itself could provide a schematic to download for those who can't or don't feel like building it, so that they could set that official build as that structure without needing to that all work and stuff.

Loony

We've stated that we won't be handling world generation with Spirits in the past, so this is a suggestion for a server - not us, so I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.