• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Valid Videog4mer's Wiki Staff Team Application!

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Have you ever worked on a plugin or another server's documentation?
I have worked on mine many times before and other servers, but Not a plugin yet. I am going to start trying to make a plugin later on. Back to what I have done, These Links will show you some website I have worked on. Mine will be the Realm-Craft one.
One that I am going to work on and will soon be my blog in China/Korea on a tour in summer of 2015:
What are your Goals in the next few months (Coding/Computer/Minecraft Goals)?
  1. To learn Html
  2. To Learn Java Script Better
  3. To get a good gaming computer
Why do you want to work on Project Korra's Wiki?
I want to work on project korra because there is always something that could use improving, so I would like to help that improving by being on the project korra wiki team so I can inform people about bugs and such on there as well as update the change log for project korra! I am very informational and helpful when it comes o projectkorra, and The last Air bender and Legend of korra. I can type very fast and get my work done when needed. Plus Everyone must do their part in it and I would like to have a fun part like this!

When can you work on project korra wiki and Country/Timezone?
Any Time from 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM on Weekdays
Any time from 1:00 PM - 1:00 AM on Weekends
United Stats of America, Eastern Standard Time

How would you help Project Korra's Wiki?
  • I could make the website have more threads that are necessary like permissions and change logs
  • I can update anything in 30 minutes or less
  • I can edit forum posts that need it
  • And many more things a Wiki Staff Member need to be able to do.
If you had a preference on which plugin wiki you worked on what would it be?
I don't really care which one. I can work on all of them if you need me to. I can catch up quickly to a plugin wiki. And Like I said I can work on a new version/change log/new plugin in 1 hour or less. But if I were to say my favorite it would probably be ProjectKorraCore or ProjectKorraItems. I am good with both.

Additional Skills:
  • Learning Korean and is close to being fluent in it
  • Learning Japanese
  • Website Designs
  • Good when it comes to websites
  • Working Individually as well as working with a team
  • Good English Vocabulary
  • Huge ATLA and LoK Fan
  • Skype is jackson.huse277 (I am the kid holding certificates from 3 years ago)
  • Could be used as a concept designer also
Sorry that I got a little of topic and added a little extra to the format but please consider my application! :)

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
They are because I can't upgrade them. But I am making a website that is going to be advanced soon.