• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

UM troubleshooting! :S

Elzoz

Verified Member
hey guys i know this is a bad state to asking for fixes but i get this error when im trying to load the plugin

20.07 12:03:00 [Server] SEVERE Plugin ProjectKorra v1.2.0 has failed to register events for class com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.TagAPIListener because org/kitteh/tag/AsyncPlayerReceiveNameTagEvent does not exist.

im trying to get bending to work on a hexxit server :s any tips or help would be great :3

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This wont break anything. This just means you don't have TagAPI installed.

Elzoz

Verified Member
okay so that means im missing an plugin somthing?? :s (btw if im getting this server to work, im planing on giving half of the ramining profit to this project :3 )

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
You're missing the plugin TagAPI, it is not required for the plugin to operate.

Elzoz

Verified Member
hmmm strange :s but im am using hexxit witch is minecraft 1.5.2 aswell :s il try to install it tomorrow and see if it did the magic :)) thanks ^^

Elzoz

Verified Member
soo i got it working and stuff but i cant see any info on /help projectkorra...it just says null right now :s (im not shure if it should but it dident do that on the last bending plugin :s) and still no damage :s any help guys?

Elzoz

Verified Member
yeah but if you have essentials and you do /help projectkorra there (what i think should be) info about the commands and such as it was on TLA :p

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That isn't really doable since we use subcommands instead of actual commands, which is what essentials registers. It will likely only pick up our main command, which is /projectkorra

Elzoz

Verified Member
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see XD okay well the more you know ^^

do you have any idea how to fix the damage part tho? ive look thru everything now :s i cant find the source of the problem :s

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Try the latest build? I'm not entirely sure if our plugin works with Hexxit. Sorry!

Elzoz

Verified Member
any of the damageing ones like watermanipulation...oh shit it started to rain XD...fireblast airswipe...and thundering Oo DAME....earthblast...HOLY SHIT ON A STICK! flipping end of the world in less then 2 mins OO....anyways :s none of the moves does any damage, only the fire from like blaze and stuff :S...dude im scared :cccccc

this wether in swedish is outlandish :ccc

Elzoz

Verified Member
never mind now since ive made my server to 1.7.9 but i had a 1.5.2 hexxit server before :s

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
That would be the problem. 1.5.2 has different methods and classes than 1.7.9! It most likely will not work for that far back.