• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Tsunami this ain't surge check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlepig

Verified Member
Tap into a drip of potential that a waterbender can do surround your self with four source blocks of water to form a ring around you tap shift to release a tsunami I say it should do about 3 hearts and a good amount of knock back it should be about this bigScreenshot_2016-07-29-06-43-45.png

Battlepig

Verified Member
Now if you hold shift jump on water and click the water will rise creating a much bigger wave better damage and stronger knock back you can ride it but when you run into somebody it doesn't damage and wears down on land be if you left click it send the wave flying g hitting anything in its path destroying it with. moon bigger better know I was thinking of a another way just hold shift longer and you make the wave and use water to refill like you go on water to make it bigger the wave could go longer but tell me what you think in comment this a what the wave should look like bigger not as big but big because it's a tsunami Screenshot_2016-07-29-06-29-23.png

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You're right. This is not Surge - this is the more avatar's surge to me. First post reminds me of torrent, so why rip it off and add it to surge?

Create a size of a 3 story building dealing damage to whoever it catches, also its size makes it impossible to dodge? Way overpowered. Let alone catapulters would have hard time managing to reach the sky safely.

Last edited:

Battlepig

Verified Member
It would circle you like torrent or pull towards water you so technically not torrent your wrong surge is a blob this is offensive and and it wouldn't be that big you could easily Dodge it catapult is higher than that fire jet away left right flight is op as crap

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This just sounds like a giant mess. From your pictures, it is enormous -- and it doesn't seem like we need this.. We've got torrent to go around you and shoot it and surge is what that second picture is basically when there is avatarstate..

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.